2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk High - Iowa.png

I remember owning the Goldenrods more than a decade ago, but I sold them off because I needed money at the time. IIRC, the Yellow on them was a lot brighter than this 2020 version. I think they also had Nylon Tongues. Anyhow, I'm glad to have these back!

I'm a bit disappointed that we won't be getting the Reverse Michigans / Reverse Ultramans. We'll be getting the original blocked cws instead. Now, if I could track down a reasonable priced Veneer. :nerd: I don't really mess with Dunks anymore, but these and the Veneers were my Dunk Grails when I started scooping up sneakers. They're really nostalgic pieces to me, but I'll wear them!

Bodegas get an A for effort, and F for execution/storytelling. They're not for me but i can't hate on them.

I mean they sold out so someone wants them, not to mention they are reselling for a decent amount. One mans trash is another mans treasure

Hmm looks like I got through on size? for a pair of Varsity Maize just now. $155 shipped to US. Kind of an impulse buy but hopefully I like em even more in person.

Hmm looks like I got through on size? for a pair of Varsity Maize just now. $155 shipped to US. Kind of an impulse buy but hopefully I like em even more in person.

Wish this was a few days back. My first pair from Goat got cancelled.. waited a bit and then repurchased. Now it doesn't even make sense to cop smh. Joints got zapped. Every dunk on their site probably got botted :lol:.

Not as nearly as sweet as a Swoosh Account, but I applied for another medical professional / 1st responder promo code (20% off) in preparation for at least one Dunk NBY design.

If you’re a medical professional or 1st responder or know someone who is, take advantage of the promo on Nike! All my Nike orders (excluding the three Ws on SNKRS) from April 2020 to now were coupled with a promo code and stacked with Rakuten every time.

Wish this was a few days back. My first pair from Goat got cancelled.. waited a bit and then repurchased. Now it doesn't even make sense to cop smh. Joints got zapped. Every dunk on their site probably got botted :lol:.

Yeah I’m surprised I even got through to payment. Hopefully it actually ships.

Back
Top Bottom