2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^that's just disrespectful...beating a dead horse 🐴:smh:

Metro Pop 180's from 2005. I don't still have mine. Sold them many years back...

Metro Pop 180's 001.jpg

Metro Pop 180's 002.jpg

IMG_20171216_222318_637.jpg
yep, that's what they are

I remember the shoes being shipped without being double boxed and flipping it so the print was on the outside just like you did

sold mine long ago...wish I still had pics of them

don't know the name of colors I used but the neoprene/mesh was black, suede uppers were I don't think sail but a cream/natural color, and the swoosh and highlights a tangerine like orange

Don't understand the hate for Bodegas outside of preference lol. Execution is there and the subtle hits of red/black gives the shoe some added appeal. Materials are sick af. The only thing I personally don't like are the baseball glove 'stitches' but that's the theme.

If they were SB's/limited to shreds we know it would've went down lol. IMO, they're better than some hyped SB's last year.

I'll never understand the hate for any sneaker. But I recall a saying which goes something like..."Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one."

So it is what it is.

I'll never understand the hate for any sneaker. But I recall a saying which goes something like..."Opinions are like a$$holes. Everyone has one."

So it is what it is.
*******s are like opinions

for well over a decade ebay has probably been my favorite place to buy shoes

stockx has it's perks, ebay does as well

personally, from a buyers perspective I'm not sure I care to have the authentication service offered

from a sellers perspective, I suppose I'm for it to avoid buyers from asking questions like "can you put in the listing that these are 200% authentic or money back??" and with the service I would expect sellers to be willing to spend more on ebay now for a pair of shoes than previously

0% final value fee, don't know how that's profitable 🤷‍♂️

I expect that to end at some point and potentially an added cost somewhere for the authentication by a third party

I'll ride it out as long as I can though
*******s are like opinions, everybody got to have one
Shooting in the sky trying to blast sun
Zero to sixty in a second, pull a fast one
Fifty cent flashin', they hate us with a passion
Mashin', still fresh in three-day old fashion
You're plaid, I'm stripes, together we be clashin'

Hmm looks like I got through on size? for a pair of Varsity Maize just now. $155 shipped to US. Kind of an impulse buy but hopefully I like em even more in person.

Was heavy into Dunks from 1999 to about 2007. Ended up selling most of my collection about 10+ years ago so haven't had a Dunk since. But had to circle back and buy the Maize Dunks.

First pair since they re-did the tooling or whatever, but today's Dunks 100% don't look as good as I remember. |l Shape is off and they just don't look right. :smh:

Weirdness/shape aside, these Maize are an OG classic colorway.

Lol wrong guy.

You're confusing SBTG for Methamphibian.

Wowwwww just searched his name again to see his style, had a sneaker freaker brain fart!! I remember they had a custom section at the end of their books sometimes! Those SBTG x Meth cot damnnnn

no ideaaaaaa what's he's doing, was hoping an ig page would pop up

All of our designs were wiped, and, it wouldn't load to customize for the majority of folks either. Another disaster Nike drop.

On to the next my Friends.

Back
Top Bottom