2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hello Friday!
C60E88F8-7955-4FB9-A130-A1001E855462.jpeg

they continue to reward toddler foot *** dudes

I don’t understand

“let’s release fire in Keebler elf sizes“- Nike
I mean, technically they’re just catering to women sizes, and it’s just that some guys happen to be able to fit those sizes. It’s more like Nike saying “let’s target and release these dope colorways for women,” but then some guys being like “oh sht, I can fit those? I’m buying them!” I honestly feel bad for the women that actually will want them. I know it’s not technically possible, but I’d be interested to see how these pairs would sell if there was a way to make it so that 100% of pairs went to women (both retail, and resell if they were bought for resell purposes). Like if only women could wear them, I’d be curious as to what the market would look like on these type of women releases.

^That would be interesting to see the demographic indeed. I was showing my girl the upcoming women’s dunks the other day and asked if she wanted me to try for any of them and it was a hard no. But buy her a pair of Yeezys or Adidas slides that are comfortable she’s ecstatic :lol:

^That would be interesting to see the demographic indeed. I was showing my girl the upcoming women’s dunks the other day and asked if she wanted me to try for any of them and it was a hard no. But buy her a pair of Yeezys or Adidas slides that are comfortable she’s ecstatic :lol:
I feel it. My wife is a sandals 24/7 type of person. She’d only wear sandals (casual and dress when needed) ever if the weather permitted it. Hell, she wears them when it’s cold outside. When not wearing sandals, she ONLY wears low top Chucks, has 1 pair of AF1 lows that I convinced her to get at an outlet, some Puma workout/gym shoes, and she has like 2 pairs of low top Vans that are her “work”/get dirty shoes. But still, her shoes get worn maybe 30 times out of the 365 days.

All I’m saying is I want equal opportunity for big footers

ok cool y’all get this next release that’s men’s size 10 and under? That’s what’s up but make the next hot release 11 to 15 then so they know how we feel
I totally get it. I was just saying that these women’s pairs technically aren’t even for the guys that can fit them. It’s not like Nike is saying “let’s make them for GUYS up to size 10.” I’ve personally never bought any Nike, Jordan, or any sneaker for that matter, that was a Woman’s (not knocking, just stating), as I feel like we guys get the overwhelming majority of dope pairs as it is, so I choose not to take a pair from a Woman potentially buying. Again, to each his or her own, and I’m 100% not knocking any guy for wanting or buying a pair that they like that just happens to be a Woman’s pair, as a dope shoe is dope shoe regardless of whether the label has a “W” on it or not, but that’s just my stance.

Totally agreed. Though, aren’t Women’s Nikes/Jordans sized a little differently in terms of width or other technicalities?

Supposedly only a minor difference in width, women's being narrower by a very small amount, so if all pairs are just produced to the men's size specifications, women would have no problems. Nike's already been putting men's and women's sizes on the same label, seems pointless to continue limiting the size runs.

Back
Top Bottom