2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

👀🤫

63DEB721-784C-4550-ACCA-22F348D15B58.jpeg

Looks like the Baltimore Carpet “drop” is just a popup for non-SB stuff. Line limited to 250 per day, and every $20 gets a raffle ticket for shoes.

4 inches of ice on the ground and temps in the 20’s overnight. I think I will take my chances online!

This inverse/reverse City Pack Low thing is aight, but I’m out. Not an SB, so that’s usually a no for me unless they’re SUPER, and I’m not a fan of mismatched kicks. Good luck to those that’ll be after them though.

Looks like the Baltimore Carpet “drop” is just a popup for non-SB stuff. Line limited to 250 per day, and every $20 gets a raffle ticket for shoes.

4 inches of ice on the ground and temps in the 20’s overnight. I think I will take my chances online!
Yea, really hope I can hit a sweatshirt. Looking at the jacquard from their story just now I might try for that too

Gonna drive by and see what things look like tomorrow. Will let you know.

Early pics are hardly reliable, but I can't help but notice what looks like two different shades of purple.

Lighting? Maybe.

Intentional? Probably not.

BUT.

I would not put it past Nike QC to make the left shoe in one line, the right in another, and put together a bunch of pairs that don't even match they damn self.

ExtraButter just sent me an order confirmation for the UNLV

Except i didnt even attempt to order from them. Havent ordered anything from them in years, shoes are shipping to an address a moved away from over 4 years ago

:rolleyes

I don't need to echo once again how reverse city attacks were an unattainable grail since day one of my sneakering days. So I'm still in on these lows but lookin like retail or bust because goddamn this toebox. It's even worse than 2019 viotechs.

1613831689569.png
Other color ways will be releasing, is what I’m hearing.
Let’s hope the others don’t look like that.

Back
Top Bottom