2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If your waiting on email verification try hitting resend email, worked for me
Screenshot_20210401-172014_Chrome.jpg

If your waiting on email verification try hitting resend email, worked for me
Screenshot_20210401-172014_Chrome.jpg

I just requested to for the email to be resent and I finally got the email and was able to submit even though it's past the time limit.

If you have the browser up still, try it out.

extended raffle with basic captcha. now the raffle bots can enter.

if you managed to get in earlier, kiss your small chances goodbye.

Thanks. I try. I honestly just don't understand what is there to be so damn negative about when it comes to sneakers. Everyone has different tastes, it's all subjective, and that's a good thing.

Thanks. I appreciate it. We all have sht that we can't do. I just can't walk. Big whoop. Still gotta work to provide for the fam. Still got all the responsibilities that come with being a husband, father one day, son, brother, cousin, family member, friend, etc. Some are tall. Some are short. Only "person" without limitations is Superman.
I sometimes envy people that can just go somewhere without having to think or plan about whether the place is accessible. It's life, and I'll never complain, but it can be annoying as hell sometimes. Especially when you reach out and inquire, someone at the destination says "yes, we're accessible," only for you to get there to find out that for some damn reason having 4 steps equals "accessible" to them. People are so dumb sometimes. No shade taken whatsoever.

As for heel drag or star loss, nope. The only wear I really get is random scratches and scuffs from my feet bumping, rubbing, and pushing stuff (as my feet purposefully extend past the footrests as seen in the pics). I'm usually pretty careful, but sometimes tables and surfaces have weird undersides or components, or I rush to get sht done or get somewhere. I got an aggressive scratch on the patent leather on a pair of my Blk/Red 11s like that. It's whatever honestly, but it happens.

💯 I always enjoy reading your post man, legit one of the coolest dudes on here.

Also that wasted youth raffle was a headache but I managed to enter at least.

💯 I always enjoy reading your post man, legit one of the coolest dudes on here.

Also that wasted youth raffle was a headache but I managed to enter at least.
Thanks. I appreciate it.

I also eventually got into the raffle. Actually lucking up and getting SBs in this current climate is bad enough. Now we gotta do THE MOST just to get a raffle ticket?!?

Back
Top Bottom