2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My girl just hit the green glows.

She be casually hitting **** she dont even want (these and the coasts) and I cant get a win for anything since 2017 smh

21F14FFF-42C4-4677-9ECF-25029E58648E.png
Hit on a 10.5

Yeah these things are like $370 in my size and one of the most underwhelming dunks ( does have some nice small details but kinda ugly overall) to come out this year imo .... I think it’s the leather toe they kills it for me

I actually like the material / quality on mine, just wish they didn't have the big red rose on the medial side. Then again, they are my first / only dunks, so don't have much to compare them to in person.

Wow!! Surprise email win from CCS for the Gulfs. Was not expecting it. 2021 is the year of the blue shoes for me. Good thing I really like the color blue on kicks.

for people who like ats kicks ats kicks jacket

I ordered mine from New Zealand a while back. Wore it when it not quite cold out and about steamed myself to death. It’s well insulated.
How’s the sizing?
And of course I missed it. If anyone knows info on these please let a brotha know.

A4F600D4-E493-428A-901B-BE609E155536.jpeg

Jacket is definitey a bit thicker than would think because of the thermal insulation. Also went with usual Nike true to size. Very nicely put together, although can’t see wearing inside out like in pics.

News of release first came out end of February. Select shops across both waters started selling in March. US shops prob past few weeks. Pain to buy cause of local raffle/sales and overseas shipping restrictions/costs. Found mine in EU/UK end of March. Scattered sizes still out there.

Won this morning’s Snkrs draw for Green Glow.
Unfortunately not Personal size.

Last edited:
I know most people in here aren’t buying dunks to skate but the Wasted Youth are a great skate shoe. Few sessions in they feel better than regular dunks and I know they are going to last longer and look better with wear.
I'm getting back into skating I have yet to get a sb dunk to skate in been using the vans old school high

Back
Top Bottom