2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hate to say it out loud - but I feel like I'm really good at getting SB's. As a skateboarder, I have a pretty good network that I built before the hype train started back up.

Regular Dunks? I can't cop to save my life. I did get the UNLV EA, and hit on Michigan and Iowa for retail. That's it though. I was hoping/assuming that once footsites started selling them, things would get better. I think it's worse!

Hate to say it out loud - but I feel like I'm really good at getting SB's. As a skateboarder, I have a pretty good network that I built before the hype train started back up.

Regular Dunks? I can't cop to save my life. I did get the UNLV EA, and hit on Michigan and Iowa for retail. That's it though. I was hoping/assuming that once footsites started selling them, things would get better. I think it's worse!
I would feel good with the hits you’ve gotten from premier alone. ****in poster boy for VIP status

First win in ages in my wife's size 5.5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210427-110255_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-110255_SNKRS.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20210427-111020_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20210427-111020_SNKRS.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 193
#boycottnike

#wearwhatyouhave

if we just all decided to just wear what we have and not keep feeding Nike we would control the narrative.
IDK about all that, as far as having a significant impact on the entire "game/culture"

sure would save some money though!! i'm down for real. i'm honestly pretty happy with what i have, not to mention have dropped more $ than i should have lately, and with those factors combined, i can see myself taking a major break from new cops

Sometimes I take my time rocking some ds stuff or I think about if I really need or want it. It sits in my collection for months. I gotta be in some kind of mood to unds something, or keep it, otherwise I move it or trade it. You get the initial feeling that you wanted it at first but your demand or reasons can change over time or not.

The same mood could be for stuff that isn't ds.

The solution to popping the bubble is to have more people sell fake shoes and to have factories in China make better looking fakes.
If the risk of getting a fake gets out of hand, nobody will want to spend money on the resale market.
But because companies like StockX, GOAT, and eBay have great authenticators, it's going to be hard to pop the bubble.

The solution to popping the bubble is to have more people sell fake shoes and to have factories in China make better looking fakes.
If the risk of getting a fake gets out of hand, nobody will want to spend money on the resale market.
But because companies like StockX, GOAT, and eBay have great authenticators, it's going to be hard to pop the bubble.
It’s so refreshing to see a troll account actually be funny. Bless you.

Thinking of wearing these tomorrow. I think I may have only worn them once or twice since I bought them a long time ago. How many people remember ordering from HUF SF ages ago?

Attachments

• 20210427_210550.jpg
    20210427_210550.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210427_210751.jpg
    20210427_210751.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210427_210654.jpg
    20210427_210654.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 162
  • 20210427_210728.jpg
    20210427_210728.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 377
Stockx is on Niketalk?! :wow: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom