2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Naw, man. They’re flying for stories.

This. I had a blast in NY. I got to eat good, link up with friends I hadn't seen in forever, and it didn't really cost me anything out of pocket! I forgot, but after I left Mercer I went to Nike Soho which had just opened and they had those limited "Out of Time" LeBron 14s. I flipped those the same day, that paid off the AZGs.

Last edited:
Rock, don’t resale.

6B5CA5D2-C774-4F41-AE8B-61C0B1D7FC12.jpeg

weird world we're living in where we consider paying > 4x retail for a pair of sneakers "lucky" innit
I’ll take it even a step further. I think it’s ridiculous when somebody says they are “blessed” to hit a sneaker for retail. Giving a multi billion dollar company $200 for a product that cost them $20 to make using practically slave labor, doesn’t constitute as a blessing in my eyes.

Someone in the AJ1 thread actually called me “ungrateful” because I got EA to those shadow 2.0 and I didn’t want them. You can’t make this **** up.

wait long enough and you'll be able to get what you want for a reasonable price. iowas, michigans, unlvs, dooms, pee wees, all the classics from back in the day went for high *** prices at one point, then they became super attainable. it may have taken 10 years for some of those shoes to get to that point but...whatevs. not like most of us don't have a deep rotation as is.

Ain't nobody gonna spam pics of the chlorophyll dunk mockup hahahah? Concept pretty plain but prices finna skyrocket..... *sigh
IMG_20210526_121346_761.jpg
If it comes out like that I’m in. But I’m done getting excited about a shoe from a concept, because half the time they end up looking completely different and/or worse.

I’ll take it even a step further. I think it’s ridiculous when somebody says they are “blessed” to hit a sneaker for retail. Giving a multi billion dollar company $200 for a product that cost them $20 to make using practically slave labor, doesn’t constitute as a blessing in my eyes.

Someone in the AJ1 thread actually called me “ungrateful” because I got EA to those shadow 2.0 and I didn’t want them. You can’t make this **** up.

Blessed to hit on a raffle - not blessed to buy a sneaker for retail. Nobody feels blessed for buying a retail sneaker that's on the shelf. Although when you look at it, we should feel blessed that we're able to just walk to multiple stores and see shoes on shelves for our choosing. First world problems for sure.

Blessed to hit on a raffle - not blessed to buy a sneaker for retail. Nobody feels blessed for buying a retail sneaker that's on the shelf. Although when you look at it, we should feel blessed that we're able to just walk to multiple stores and see shoes on shelves for our choosing. First world problems for sure.
Nah, man. Gotta disagree with you on that first part.. Raffle wins are kinda what I was talking about. Lucky?... maybe. But blessed?... nah.
In total agreement with you on that second point though.

This was an absolute s show today, I was literally down the road and with in 10 min of the alert going out there were 50 people in line. People speed walking from 3-4 blocks away after finding a parking spot.... Who in the world is that close to the store that they can drop everything and be there in 5 minutes???? Has to be all the unemployed cats out there... yup I'm a bit salty... lol

Back
Top Bottom