2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

“Riot” starters today.

EF17C713-E930-4B91-A036-8EE060B57895.jpeg

Congrats to those that truly wanted, and got, the Beijing Fragment Highs. I had absolutely zero interest in them. Even if they were SBs, which I would’ve preferred, they’re just super meh to me.

Thats actually an 18-19 year old Russian man with a condition named Hasbik, look up Hasbulla777. Theres another guy with the same condition that theyre setting him up with to fight:lol:

344C339D-7509-4C07-AE11-D50E8E998E75.jpeg

his mortal enemy is Abdu_Rozik or something to that affect. I’ve been dying at the content for over a week.

hasbulla >

Congrats to those that truly wanted, and got, the Beijing Fragment Highs. I had absolutely zero interest in them. Even if they were SBs, which I would’ve preferred, they’re just super meh to me.

They were extremely "meh". Shape looked funky and heard the materials were "meh" as well.

man Im tempted to grab the frags on resell

slept through the morning release :lol:

getting old
In the same exact position. Son had a soccer game in Escondido and had to be there at 8:30am (I live in Norwalk for context). Was literally on the road during SNKRS drop and forgot to have my girl try the draw. Resell ain’t terrible, but I just can’t seem to pull the trigger 😂😂😂

...I need em tho...

Thats actually an 18-19 year old Russian man with a condition named Hasbik, look up Hasbulla777. Theres another guy with the same condition that theyre setting him up with to fight:lol:

344C339D-7509-4C07-AE11-D50E8E998E75.jpeg
I thought the other poster was joking :lol:

thought I haven't validated your statement...yet

How low do you guys think the Michigan’s get on resale? Seeing some for about $220ish, wonder if they’ll go lower once the SNKRS folks get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom