2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20210826_104936.jpg
20210826_105039.jpg

First of 2 EA pairs came in. My size 10.5 drops tomorrow. Had to settle for a size 9.5 on my 2nd pair cause no size 10.5 was available. Thought that size sold out immediately or something.

Lot 3

AE83D826-8DB7-493C-8A35-BCFEB95A966F.jpeg
AA43A94C-9EDD-4162-9F5A-29BBFCF1F453.jpeg

21C8C8EA-CCDA-433C-B104-0270C20C2996.jpeg

Beautiful 😍 White Oval laces & Purple, my fav color. Gonna sell to a homie that wears a 9.5 but evidently Nike made no size 10.5 in Lot 3. 😩😩😩

85497879-783B-4F90-A43A-CA6C2C9B2EA9.png
36A79A07-ED78-48DA-BEAE-DE37940218A5.png

Checksd EBay too. Nothing.

Ain’t this a *****!!!

Niketalk Family,

I need your help. I am asking to get guidance on what the best way to go about this. My Off-White Dunk's were stolen. Not just stolen, but a disgusting smelly, beat pair of Nike Air Force 1 was in the box instead of the Off-White's. As soon as the Fedex Deliveryman man came, I inspected the box, Surely the bottom of the box was busted and horribly taped. I knew right away, there was something wrong. I told the Fedex Delivery man that there is something not right here and I am going to open it right in front of him. I asked my wife to record while I did this with the Fedex Driver there. Surely upon opening it, the off-white's were not there. Instead a black used smelly dirty pair of Air Force 1's were inside. The Fedex Delivery man was in shock. My wife was like you can't be serious.

The Fedex Deliveryman immediately contacted his supervisor and told him of the situation. He informed me that I can reject this package. I told him that I will hold on to it so I can show it to Nike. I have my Video of this unboxing and what transpired.

A mere refund will not cut it. A $50 gift card is an insult. I am holding off on posting the video or pictures till I get a full response from Nike executives on how they are going to make me whole. I have sent them the pictures of the unboxing with the Fedex driver in it. If it doesn't go well, I will be posting this video and pictures on pretty much all Media outlets. The first time I get exclusive access to anything, for it to be stolen. No way will I just take this lightly.

They could have mitigated this theft. They shouldn't have put the "Just Do It" tape on the boxes. They should have sent it to the Nike Store for people to pick up. They are aware of the thefts and yet they do nothing to change?

Now I ask fellow NikeTalk Members, what will be the best course of action? Your feedback is appreciated.

Niketalk Family,

I need your help. I am asking to get guidance on what the best way to go about this. My Off-White Dunk's were stolen. Not just stolen, but a disgusting smelly, beat pair of Nike Air Force 1 was in the box instead of the Off-White's. As soon as the Fedex Deliveryman man came, I inspected the box, Surely the bottom of the box was busted and horribly taped. I knew right away, there was something wrong. I told the Fedex Delivery man that there is something not right here and I am going to open it right in front of him. I asked my wife to record while I did this with the Fedex Driver there. Surely upon opening it, the off-white's were not there. Instead a black used smelly dirty pair of Air Force 1's were inside. The Fedex Delivery man was in shock. My wife was like you can't be serious.

The Fedex Deliveryman immediately contacted his supervisor and told him of the situation. He informed me that I can reject this package. I told him that I will hold on to it so I can show it to Nike. I have my Video of this unboxing and what transpired.

A mere refund will not cut it. A $50 gift card is an insult. I am holding off on posting the video or pictures till I get a full response from Nike executives on how they are going to make me whole. I have sent them the pictures of the unboxing with the Fedex driver in it. If it doesn't go well, I will be posting this video and pictures on pretty much all Media outlets. The first time I get exclusive access to anything, for it to be stolen. No way will I just take this lightly.

They could have mitigated this theft. They shouldn't have put the "Just Do It" tape on the boxes. They should have sent it to the Nike Store for people to pick up. They are aware of the thefts and yet they do nothing to change?

Now I ask fellow NikeTalk Members, what will be the best course of action? Your feedback is appreciated.
Doing what you did initially was smart. I would just keep following up with both Fedex corp & NIke & not back down about it.
Not sure what will happen besides an investigation within Fedex company to review their tapes & Im sure they can locate the person who took them.
Good luck seriously because the fact that Nike does announce what the package does enact some responsibility IMO.

Niketalk Family,

Ideally they will investigate it but in the end they are just going to refund you. They are going to tell you the shoes are sold out so they will just refund you. It sucks but I’m sure that’s your outcome I hope not but I’ve been there

NikeTalk Family,

Update, Spoke to a rep (Anthony) a supervisor at Nike who documented the conversation. The resolution offered was refund and a 15% off with a million exclusions, not surprised at all. Well I have no choice now to upload the video and tag both Fedex and Nike on this. I am at a Loss.

This is beyond F’d up. You handled things perfectly. The hood would of came out of me Fasho. Nike needs to do something cause this cannot continue.

NikeTalk Family,

Update, Spoke to a rep (Anthony) a supervisor at Nike who documented the conversation. The resolution offered was refund and a 15% off with a million exclusions, not surprised at all. Well I have no choice now to upload the video and tag both Fedex and Nike on this. I am at a Loss.
Figured

Ideally they will investigate it but in the end they are just going to refund you. They are going to tell you the shoes are sold out so they will just refund you. It sucks but I’m sure that’s your outcome I hope not but I’ve been there
Wow. That's terrible man. Keep at it. I hope you are able to be made whole.

Back
Top Bottom