2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CE3EC842-A56E-43D0-833E-E97FFB0F583C.jpeg

Different tastes and sensibilities. Let's just say they are ugly to you and to people who think they are ugly but, not to the gang of people who like them and buy them again and again. I can't accept that a Made in England 1500 is ugly when they have versions of that shoe that look better than versions of Air Max 1s. Every brand has shoes someone can call ugly but, I wouldn't categorize NB's as inherently ugly, especially their "Made in..." lifestyle models with very nice materials. I think the issue for you and many others is that NB has always been function first. Then premium materials (which helps alot with function) and THEN style. Functional shoes always sacrifice a bit of style. But, that's why they are more durable and more comfortable than most Nike's or Adidas. Nike and Adidas has been chasing comfort, especially the last decade, with varying degrees of success. NB has been the benchmark for comfort and I can stand by that 100%, pun intended😁

Real talk right here my man. Couldn't agree more!

A little too far into RI for me but if anyones close by

Strawberry coughs remind me too much of dr feelgoods, quite possibly the worst dunk I ever owned. Can't get into em.
I have and love the Dr. Feelgoods. Strawberry Coughs on the other hand are cool, but not that great to me. Mainly because I’m not a fun of this color blocking that Todd Bradtrud likes to use of having the front half of the shoe one color, and the back half another. He’s done this same color blocking on both Send Helps, and on the Mr. Todd Bratrud’a pairs.

Back
Top Bottom