2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Horrible lace job here, but the green set might be the move…

45C31967-5C30-4765-8F53-10FDD328C722.jpeg
2EDEEC3A-E98E-4932-8591-187330373FF8.jpeg
5FA7D41D-43B6-4B26-A178-EBA3DC0D8E7E.jpeg
IMO green looks the best, and it’s not even close.

Clean work. I just hate that preyellowed midsole.
Thanks. I can’t say that if it was a collab (undercover 85s had no hype even tho they are a bred 1 off shoot if you add black laces) they would fly for the right name on them. After what I’ve done they have a sorta fear of god vibe to me now. I will say the quality is better than all GR highs mids and lows that dropped this year

Last edited:
Lick NYC has the mummy’s up for raffle

I'm doing online this time. Went to the actual store, bought a sweatshirt, used my points for more raffle tix, and STILL LOST:lol:

My rant continues.......:lol:

So I told y'all about people offering twenty dollars over retail for the Strawberry Milks to people who stood in line in 40 degree weather for an hour or more (and people actually sold them). But it gets worse..... I'm definitely keeping my pair but some kicks I always list my on a platform until I unds them just to see what resell is doing in case I need to let them go to hep me get something I want more. I did FB marketplace for these and I'm getting "serious" offers for $110 and less.....$110! Went to one dudes profile and he's a reseller. I'm not made that he tried it. It's just sad that this experience over the last few days has further shown how many new people have come into sneaker culture that have zero idea what's going on besides trying to get the latest shoe everybody else wants. I know my man's felt confident shooting his shot because it has worked before on some dupe(s) that didn't know better and wouldn't think to check the aftermarket where they could make significantly more.

Back
Top Bottom