2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Done.
FA61C92E-AFE1-44EF-BC70-41B23E8717C6.jpeg
7003918C-7AB3-4135-B541-3E25212D2FB8.jpeg
Nice i got the Red Acid Wash pair and wanted to do the same treatment to mine. Did you use Angelus on the toe cap or was it just removed by acetone/ deglazer?

Yea he definitely knows how to tell a story behind his design but I see how some of his pairs aren’t for everyone. I personally love my AMM AF1s and 3s. The swoosh was a hard pass for me on the milks.

missed on the coughs at orchard, hoping that will mean I have luck on the mummy’s but not holding my breath. Tbh the parra W I got there is enough for me for the year. I’m done buying resale and only unloading pairs slowly.

Nice i got the Red Acid Wash pair and wanted to do the same treatment to mine. Did you use Angelus on the toe cap or was it just removed by acetone/ deglazer?

DOPE!! Did you actually paint over them or just remove/strip the top grey coat?

These look great, well done.

What am I looking at though? Did you paint the toe, or strip them?

Thanks, I used acetone and honestly it’s not really paint over the base layer(black) it’s more like a white plastic that rubs away pretty easily, to a flat black which actually is the black that shows through. If you take time and can get the edges well enough you wouldn’t have to paint, but I used paint (mixed flat black and flat white) to make an aged black. If you can manage to lightly strip that top coat you can do it to all the acid pairs.

If the Mummy's are a skateshop only release then what's the likelihood they even release a size 14? I haven't found a raffle that goes beyond sz 13

Screenshot_20211025-123558_Photos.jpg

Wifey's pair came in ....look better than in pics....quality same as all GR dunks dropped the past few months
Still waiting for my wife’s pair… suprised that she wanted these and even more suprised I hit in these lol…. she doesn’t really wear sneakers… she still hasn’t worn the pair of Jubilees that I got her last year….

Hey NT fam, anyone know the location where Gino was skating on the cover of this magazine from 04? Trying to enter a raffle that asked this trivia question.

Screenshot_20211025-141042_eBay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom