2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

9B611F29-1547-4215-8F7F-3E1FB010336A.jpeg

been loving these kicks getting a lot of wears from me

So is that it with all of the raffles..? I didn’t hear anything at all from cncpts, blacksheep (but I see their stories and it looks like ppl got them already?) lobby or atlas...

Yeah this L stings. I’ll hold out for a few days until ppl get pairs in hand that shipped. Like I said earlier I’m hoping to pay something reasonable.

And it is sad ****** gotta do all this extra **** just to be able to buy a pair of sneakers. You dress up like an mummy and take the L that car/train/bus ride home is gonna be tough. I would feel like an ***.

Cncpts did their raffle for the mummy joints last Friday. Yet their site says/said "coming soon".

I really don't like where Dunks are right now.

I've been wanting a St John's low and every version is around $400 1999-2004-2019.

It doesn't even make sense to me.

Still a good price. But trying to get them but no one is going below $225 locally.

Been offering like $180 but nothing.
😯 I guess I can't complain then. All of these guys out here hustling sneakers just make it harder for people who are going to collect and take care of these classic colorways.

I regret not buying more Dunks in the mid 2000s but Jordan brand was releasing something every month and it was hard to keep up with all of it.

Got me ****ed up if I'm dressing and doing math problems to buy some kicks. They are taking the piss
Remember there was a Jordan 1 where you had to take a picture of a scene on footnote to gain access to them?

it was on the SNKRS app of all merchants

I’m reading the thread thinking ppl got jokes cause that’s how that thread is

come to find out ppl were serious…

EDF55C1A-62DD-402C-8B5A-D60946C2BBA7.gif

I'd like to honestly know how many of you have a hookup with either the store owner, employee, middle man, etc. for these Dunks. I just don't see how it's possible to hit, I've probably entered hundreds of raffles and never gotten anything either local or nationwide.
No hookup but I shoot a lot of shots, and I do OK. I win more than I can wear. I waste a lot of time, I could probably be doing much more for the human race.

Mummy’s secured. I really really wanted them - but not sure they have much utility most of the year.

Couldn’t get the SC’s, but I would not have worn those anyway.

No hookup but I shoot a lot of shots, and I do OK. I win more than I can wear. I waste a lot of time, I could probably be doing much more for the human race.

Mummy’s secured. I really really wanted them - but not sure they have much utility most of the year.

Couldn’t get the SC’s, but I would not have worn those anyway.
I respect and admire people that put in the work for these releases, but this is what pisses me off with kicks. I already work to earn my income. I don’t have to jump through hoops for any of my other passions (movies, video games, food, etc.), but I hate that it’s normalized that one’s supposed to “work” to just even have a CHANCE at spending your already hard earned money on kicks. I have a passion for kicks that I’ve had since I was a kids, have hundreds of pairs, and I’ll NEVER be cool with having to put in all this extra work for shoes. I also hate the normalization of accepting taking Ls. I understand that it’s out of our control, but like I said with my other passions, if I want to see a movie I can go see it. If I want a video game, I can go buy it. Even before games were digital, you’d eventually be able to buy a copy. It wasn’t like “I guess I just can’t ever buy GTA 3 because they’re all sold out.” It just irks me.

Ultimately my point is just I wish I that everyone that wanted pairs could get pairs, and get pairs easily.

So is that it with all of the raffles..? I didn’t hear anything at all from cncpts, blacksheep (but I see their stories and it looks like ppl got them already?) lobby or atlas...

Yeah this L stings. I’ll hold out for a few days until ppl get pairs in hand that shipped. Like I said earlier I’m hoping to pay something reasonable.

And it is sad ****** gotta do all this extra **** just to be able to buy a pair of sneakers. You dress up like an mummy and take the L that car/train/bus ride home is gonna be tough. I would feel like an ***.
:lol: yea this part. I bet the shop is doing it for their lulz. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom