2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

30749E5A-D257-4C2A-AF82-98B85BFC3057.jpeg
Authenticity guarantee 🤔🤨🤣
Whoever tries to pass these off as 100% Authentic needs to be fired. It's a sad state of affairs in the sneaker world. No morals about some things they sell. Or they're unknowledgeable or intentional. This actually needs to be reported on Ebay.

When did those pop up? I still feel like an idiot for cancelling my N7 pair before I could order a pair that I actually customized.

I respect and admire people that put in the work for these releases, but this is what pisses me off with kicks. I already work to earn my income. I don’t have to jump through hoops for any of my other passions (movies, video games, food, etc.), but I hate that it’s normalized that one’s supposed to “work” to just even have a CHANCE at spending your already hard earned money on kicks. I have a passion for kicks that I’ve had since I was a kids, have hundreds of pairs, and I’ll NEVER be cool with having to put in all this extra work for shoes. I also hate the normalization of accepting taking Ls. I understand that it’s out of our control, but like I said with my other passions, if I want to see a movie I can go see it. If I want a video game, I can go buy it. Even before games were digital, you’d eventually be able to buy a copy. It wasn’t like “I guess I just can’t ever buy GTA 3 because they’re all sold out.” It just irks me.

Ultimately my point is just I wish I that everyone that wanted pairs could get pairs, and get pairs easily.
I hear you, but I think the real problem is that reselling - and the support of it - is normalized. This is what's creating the supply scarcity - people buying with only the intent to flip.

We stop paying resell, it all goes away. All of it.

Edit - and including this culture of "I didn't want them, but I got them to trade". That's just as bad. I buy to own, or I don't buy. I really don't agree with blocking someone else's shot.

I respect and admire people that put in the work for these releases, but this is what pisses me off with kicks. I already work to earn my income. I don’t have to jump through hoops for any of my other passions (movies, video games, food, etc.), but I hate that it’s normalized that one’s supposed to “work” to just even have a CHANCE at spending your already hard earned money on kicks. I have a passion for kicks that I’ve had since I was a kids, have hundreds of pairs, and I’ll NEVER be cool with having to put in all this extra work for shoes. I also hate the normalization of accepting taking Ls. I understand that it’s out of our control, but like I said with my other passions, if I want to see a movie I can go see it. If I want a video game, I can go buy it. Even before games were digital, you’d eventually be able to buy a copy. It wasn’t like “I guess I just can’t ever buy GTA 3 because they’re all sold out.” It just irks me.

Ultimately my point is just I wish I that everyone that wanted pairs could get pairs, and get pairs easily.

You must not have been trying to buy a next gen console for the past year... and games go out of print and up and price all the time, though not as bad as back in the day since digital releases have changed everything. I feel what you are saying though.

My local shop is doing a raffle, and bonus tickets if you dress up as a mummy.
I liked that engagement and in having fun with the raffle
Idk if they backdoor or not, but i pulled up saw a few people who went all out and had fun with it and partaking in the activity.

For the strawberry coughs they did a math problem pertaining to how much weed you have left after the dealer fronts you a Quarterpound.

I understand the current state of sneakers is ludicrous and everything is going to raffles, but it seems they are trying to make taking that L a little less hurtful which I appreciate.

We’re doing kushnomics?

All those years when everybody was in here complaining about lack of releases, did anybody ever think it would get to this point if they ever started hitting off SB’s again? Seriously…I remember making comments myself about how SB needed more love and here we are, great colorways most can’t touch…

Mummy’s and Cough’s are a cake walk four or five years ago…Imagine if the box series released in today’s climate for example…Those were all easy under retail pickups, but today?

I’d say hold for the hype to shift, but white on white AF1’s are getting bought up so people can flip for a $10 profit…It’s nuts…

Whatever…Just needed to vent…These sneaker Twitter pages posting up literally everything, broadcasting to these new age “sneaker heads” to buy it now; just has me frustrated today…No reason every single ****ing release needs to be hyped sky high…

Exactly why I never copped Parras and this new SB Dunk is decent but still kind of poop. **** aint been the same since Blue boxes if I remember correctly.

Just because of the ridiculous resell prices of even GR dunks, my instincts naturally writes off any of more hyped dunk releases. AF1s have most of my attention now just because they're more attainable at a reasonable price.

No hookup but I shoot a lot of shots, and I do OK. I win more than I can wear. I waste a lot of time, I could probably be doing much more for the human race.

Mummy’s secured. I really really wanted them - but not sure they have much utility most of the year.

Couldn’t get the SC’s, but I would not have worn those anyway.

Location probably has a lot to do with it. SoCal just seems like a huge reselling hub. I enter only what I want to wear, but when I do it's as many as I can and still nothing. From my view because of all the misses, it just seems unlikely some here don't have some type of hookup.

Back
Top Bottom