2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do y'all get that "need valid address" *******t on undefeated?...
I did for the previous 2 releases and everything was correct. I entered todays successfully but im not sure how since I haven't changed anything on my account.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 8.52.46 AM.png

Anyone get access on Nike.com? Still showing full size when i checked out
Clicked SoleLinks alert pretty much immediate, said they were reserved for me
FF9A28E6-5CE9-4D6A-8DF9-CAFA2D993DAC.gif

signed in, said they’re not reserved for me
C70F02D6-77FC-4217-9878-FCF95F09EB37.jpeg

How do dunk lows run sizing wise compared to Jordan 1s?

if I wear an 11.5 in my Jordan 1s, is that a safe size to go with in a dunk low?

thanks

I would rather stay TTS in my Dunks,but gone down half a size in Michigan States and Championship Reds and they fit better than my TTS UNLVs imo.

As far as SBs, I've always gone TTS. Went half size up on those Black Sheep Highs from a few years ago.

I just realized (early AF just letting my mind wander in the shower), how do we not have a mandalorian and or grogu dunk yet? Could even do the Mando one with silver attachments to represent his armor. The grogu could be a "remake" of the old jedi lows. Seems like an easy win to me.
seems like Adidas has Disney locked up right now (Marvel, Star Wars, Mickey...) They've quietly dropped collabs on all three over the past few years. I can't imagine either retailer or Disney agreeing to licensing deals with more than one sneaker brand in the same space. It would cannabilize demand.

I believe you're right about the vans, but they don't need an official collab to make cool dunks. I just think it would work well right now, especially with their recent moves to rehash older pairs. But I understand if they're worried about catching legal problems from disney.

Didn't enter last few releases came back to more Ls even entered the trainer 3s. Nothing changed even when put that they level the playing field disclaimer.

Back
Top Bottom