2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20211116_093410.jpg
How? How does this happen? Selfie stick? Prop the phone on a rock? Someone bent down to take the pic? Delayed photo snap? Did you bend over your upper half?

Hey are the Goldenrods still releasing tomorrow? I want to get them for my son
Hey there - they (probably) are not releasing tomorrow. They are general releases, and have released at most places already. GR's don't have a release date - it's up to the shop. Most get them and sell them pretty much right away.

So unless you saw something related to a particular store, you might have to pay resale. Which is pretty not-horrible for these at the moment.

Hey there - they (probably) are not releasing tomorrow. They are general releases, and have released at most places already. GR's don't have a release date - it's up to the shop. Most get them and sell them pretty much right away.

So unless you saw something related to a particular store, you might have to pay resale. Which is pretty not-horrible for these at the moment.

I think he might be talking about these

golden.png

The highs are reverse goldenrods, and these above had raffles some places that ended for a tomorrow release.

There's a like new pair of Parras on GOAT in my size for like $380 shipped. Hope it sits for a while lol.

Lick NYC has a raffle for the FOGs

Lick NYC has a raffle for the FOGs

Thanks, this is my first post lol. Need to enter as many raffles as possible, need a size 12 bad.

Back
Top Bottom