2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these Gundam pics are making me jealous for real LOL
57B601EA-2420-4F12-9840-004B5644C5C6.gif

I came with a bunch of friends from DC just to get out of the area. We hit up Reading Terminal Market for DiNic’s roast pork (can't get this is DC, really). Went to McGillin's to get holiday cocktails and see the decorations (my gf is all about this haha). Also hit up some bars in Fishtown (Garage, specifically). Pretty lowkey trip, really, nothing too crazy but I love the food and drinks in Philly.
Next time you come try Angelo’s for pizza, its a couple blocks from south st

Next time you come try Angelo’s for pizza, its a couple blocks from south st

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll actually be coming back in May for a wedding so I’ll put that on our list-much appreciated!

EDIT: Oh wow, I actually recall this place from the Barstool One Bite Pizza Review.. This place looks fantastic!

I came with a bunch of friends from DC just to get out of the area. We hit up Reading Terminal Market for DiNic’s roast pork (can't get this is DC, really). Went to McGillin's to get holiday cocktails and see the decorations (my gf is all about this haha). Also hit up some bars in Fishtown (Garage, specifically). Pretty lowkey trip, really, nothing too crazy but I love the food and drinks in Philly.
Lol I remember doing this often when living in dc to young to drink back then but still loved going to Philly

Yea the left pair still looks almost DS. Way more creasing on the right with age

Here's some film shots of my pair. The suede on the toe has lost its color due to snow and salt exposure. But yeah this is after a quick
clean and with shoe trees inside. Easily the most comfy dunk I own probably due to hundreds of hours of wear :lol:

000005110022.jpg
000005110023.jpg
000005110021.jpg

Every time I'm in Philly I make it a point to go to D'allesandro's for some cheesesteaks. I'm no native so maybe someone from there knows better, but they have the best cheesesteaks I've ever had.

I have a pair of grey fog dunks that I hit on SNKRS, after Virgil passed, the prices jumped by around $100. Size 12 last sales are around 450. I wonder if its because people are buying these instead of lot dunks now?

Trying to complete the College Low set but I don't want to pay the current prices for St. Johns, Kentucky, and Syracuse.

Hopefully they redo them like this.

Hi guys... after discovering the corduroy options of AF1 tonight I found these beautiful options on Dunk By You Unlocked: ostrich, little elephant print suede, suede, leather, stiched swoosh, double swoosh. Each shoe can be individually personalized. Of course they are "Sold Out", and now they diasppear but... I was in time for these: Nike x Hermès by me!
Peace and let's hope they release!

Attachments

• secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    secure-render.nike.com.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 103
LickNYC raffle for the First Avenue Dunk Low

That's ripstop right? How does that hold up to skating?
shoe reminds me of those silver futura AF1s.

Back
Top Bottom