2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m just glad the rest of world finally woke back up to how classic the dunk is(lows for me personally.) Sucks for us these days but if you’re a true dunk head you were racking up between 2010-2019 when stuff was cheap.

What was the first dunk last year that was effected by the market explosion? I know some people will say it was the diamonds and rayguns that came before, but 2020 was when every dunk became coveted. I feel like the shadow jpacks were the first harder than usual to cop normal sb.

Last edited:
Has anyone else receive this?

0E0B2F79-8AAD-4303-8B96-68E836F6F69C.jpeg

I’m just glad the rest of world finally woke back up to how classic the dunk is(lows for me personally.) Sucks for us these days but if you’re a true dunk head you were racking up between 2010-2019 when stuff was cheap.

What was the first dunk last year that was effected by the market explosion? I know some people will say it was the diamonds and rayguns that came before, but 2020 was when every dunk became coveted. I feel like the shadow jpacks were the first harder than usual to cop normal sb.
I remember walking into Ross (around 2015/2016) and buying the dusty cactus sb dunks for like 20$ lol and honestly if I remember right I’m pretty sure there were several other cw’s there too, guess this was a few years before the uprise but still crazy to think about now days lol

I remember walking into Ross (around 2015/2016) and buying the dusty cactus sb dunks for like 20$ lol and honestly if I remember right I’m pretty sure there were several other cw’s there too, guess this was a few years before the uprise but still crazy to think about now days lol

I think eventually it’ll come back down to earth. I’m a bit old so I remember the camp outs for dunks during the post pigeon wave in the mid 2000s. Eventually that died down and dunks came back down to earth. We’re now in a second wave of hype but eventually the cycle will continue since people eventually lose interest and start to move on to something else.

If we are talking dunks specifically….. plums followed by Syracuse

SB - Travis Scott, after that it was over, then the Pandemic hit and there was no looking back.
Chunky dunky, Grateful Dead, civilist, atmos etc…

A045247A-2887-416D-9AEA-754F9AA85E01.jpeg

new pickup, the materials on these are really good
I was somehow lucky enough to get a pair of these from someone very generous on eBay for nearly retail, I was so skeptical I still go back and look at them from time to time expecting to find something that shows there fakes or reps but na never have still one of the craziest pick ups for me

this was before the eBay authentication stuff had started

I agree with verse001 verse001 that the Corduroy Dusty Peach Dunk release in 2019 was the start of the Hype.
The Travis Dunk in 2020 Cemented it.

Goldenrods better than Pollens. No need since I have the latter, but colors look better on the Dunks.

Back
Top Bottom