2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Since id4shoes on eBay has them almost on FSR (not on retail tho), I bet they were released in Taiwan as well.
DFB1A123-93F9-4435-ACCF-2008E89F8E7D.jpeg
Although it doesn’t mean that I want this one really bad or something, it’s making me wonder why there are so many Asia exclusives which Nike-JP never releases these days….
Im newer to Nike dunk shoes. I bought a 10.5 in the Sb dunk low fogs that fit perfect. Do non SB dunks fit the same? And is this ID4shoes legit?

To clarify, im normally a 10 in every other SB like the Janoski, Shanes, etc. But a 10.5 in Air max 270, Yeezy.

Last edited:
Been this way with Jordan 1s for a decade now lol Definitely far more OG 1s nowadays though (definitely due to the exponentially increased number of releases since back then)

Never worn a pair of Jordan 1’s tho and have Ma and Pa in front of me wearing the same exact colorway at the market check out line. Just never happened to me before. Though it was silly, it is what it is.

Love the black and white for the versatility, but need to start beating down the rest of my pairs.

Never understood the mindset, "too many people have it". Mass produced shoes, you are 1 of hundreds, depending on the shoe, if not tens of thousands.
Definitely mattered to me at a point. Purposely bought 2000 Concords back when the 09 Space Jam release happened. Bought 04 Olympic 7s back when the FTLOTG 7s released as well.

Nowadays, I won't say it's rare, but seeing someone into sneakers isn't as frequent as it was back in HS. Maybe it's just the places I frequent though. I tend to make a comment/compliment on their sneakers and start a conversation from there.

Don't think any are wearable now, but knew a few people who would go after OG or pairs with Nike Air(1999/2000/maybe even 2001) releases of 3s, 4s, and 5s for that same reason as well...didn't matter the condition. That exclusivity.

Doesn't mean much now since I think pretty much every OG CW(1-14) has been retro'd at least once.

I saw your post the night you posted it and also thought to myself that the prices were definitely strange at $260. So I copped a 9 that night. After you said yours got canceled I presumed mine would also but seller shipped to Goat today.

So basically, thank you :smile: (and am sorry yours got canceled. but you gained Sneaker God good juju for doing the Sneaker God's work)
Wow that’s both amazing & frustrating for me lol.
GOAT didn’t even alert me I had to reach out & of course they didn’t do anything but say they try & find me another pair…
Pairs were over $100 more so I knew they want happening. I legit am never going to own the Gundams it seems. I just can’t spend around $400 on a pair after fees etc. Might just spend that on some Carpet CO’s instead…

Wow that’s both amazing & frustrating for me lol.
GOAT didn’t even alert me I had to reach out & of course they didn’t do anything but say they try & find me another pair…
Pairs were over $100 more so I knew they want happening. I legit am never going to own the Gundams it seems. I just can’t spend around $400 on a pair after fees etc. Might just spend that on some Carpet CO’s instead…

wait long enough and maybe dunks will be unpopular and cheap on the secondary market again.

wait long enough and maybe dunks will be unpopular and cheap on the secondary market again.
Were they ever “cheap” on the secondary market for cws a lot of ppl liked? I casually looked for a pair of Tiff lows for years and never saw lower prices on them (even 6-7 years ago when Dunks were going straight to disco in a lot of spots). Granted, I was looking at one of the most iconic cws ever lol

Were they ever “cheap” on the secondary market for cws a lot of ppl liked? I casually looked for a pair of Tiff lows for years and never saw lower prices on them (even 6-7 years ago when Dunks were going straight to disco in a lot of spots). Granted, I was looking at one of the most iconic cws ever lol
It was relative. There were times when something like $500 would have been OD for tiffs. Around 2010-2012 clean pairs were definitely $250-400, at least in NYC where I only ever looked local. What the dunks might have run you $750-1,000 back then which was considered insanely expensive at that time. 2010-2012 was high school for me and my friends were buying/trading for supremes and tiffs in the $2-300 range (all worn obviously). I copped piet mondrians deadstock from Flight Club for $150 in 2010 which was a lot at the time for a gold box GR. It seemed a lot of classic pairs topped out around $300-400 used. I got huf highs and de la highs clean OG all in 2011 for $270 and $300, respectively.

Fast forward to 2017 I passed on maybe like 3 pairs of used, clean tiffs for under $300. Early 2018 I finally pulled for about $300 clean with OG, no swoosh damage. I sold them in 2020 for $1,250 and prices have been about the same on other clean worn pairs I've seen sell.

No shade but,What do you mean “finna skyrocket”? Aren’t these already thousands of dollars and one of the most expensive/rare shoes on the market?

Yeah was gonna say finna?

Um Ok...
Just trying to wrap my brain around how much higher they could possibly go. Also how anybody would be willing to drop at least 4 stacks on a pair of shoes. “Broke Boi” checking in.

Also I’m sure some of the guys on here would be perfectly willing to give you a legit check on those...

Are you implying that people hadn't been going after them before?

This is an instance where a celebrity endorsement means nothing. Pairs not being on the market is unlikely to change based on some rapper rocking a pair. You think if he throws on a pair of Yellow Lobs that all of a sudden they're gonna skyrocket in price? No...they've already peaked due to supply and demand. Demand far exceeds the available supply--Travis Scott wearing a pair that is already mostly unattainable isn't going to change their market value.

You seem to be having a bit of buyer's remorse and are trying to justify the price you paid based on some upcoming grandiose reveal of a celebrity wearing this pair.

When he said prices finna skyrocket...I'm pretty sure that was satire. As in "hey look little ol me bought a pair of shoes, now prices are going up! hardy har har"

yeah that’s it...
I promise dude I don’t give a **** either way. It’s just kinda annoying you coming in and acting like you know the price on a $7,000 shoe is gonna skyrocket for some mysterious reason that only you seem to know about. I’m really confused about all of this lol.

Damn that guy was right. They finna skyrocket

didn't somebody come in here saying sb's were fittin' to go up? i think it was Nostradamus.

I think the term used was "finna skyrocket". Cant remember who it was but it turns out he/she was a physic.

it was the dude at project blitz that's been plugging trav with sbs; pretty sure the post was specifically referring to the freddy dunks, and sbs were already on the climb
Just here to make everyone eat their words! I told you guys exactly what was gonna happened and y’all laughed, look who’s laughing now 😂😂😂

It was relative. There were times when something like $500 would have been OD for tiffs. Around 2010-2012 clean pairs were definitely $250-400, at least in NYC where I only ever looked local. What the dunks might have run you $750-1,000 back then which was considered insanely expensive at that time. 2010-2012 was high school for me and my friends were buying/trading for supremes and tiffs in the $2-300 range (all worn obviously). I copped piet mondrians deadstock from Flight Club for $150 in 2010 which was a lot at the time for a gold box GR. It seemed a lot of classic pairs topped out around $300-400 used. I got huf highs and de la highs clean OG all in 2011 for $270 and $300, respectively.

Fast forward to 2017 I passed on maybe like 3 pairs of used, clean tiffs for under $300. Early 2018 I finally pulled for about $300 clean with OG, no swoosh damage. I sold them in 2020 for $1,250 and prices have been about the same on other clean worn pairs I've seen sell.

Sorry, I should have specified, I was only talking about DS pairs. I’ve never purchased used pairs nor do I know anything about that market so I can’t comment on those prices.

Back
Top Bottom