My Top 5 for 2021…
1A1472B2-5D1F-4AC9-8B23-5693A19DF905.jpeg
081BDE57-17AB-46BC-88E5-B542DDEBDA80.jpeg
FF1DD0E5-1265-4512-8868-3A2552864CB0.jpeg
755BAAAE-EE8D-4231-AB96-53425181D91C.jpeg
CD22583F-5364-41A7-A35C-139C99AFE5AA.jpeg

This was Way harder than I thought.
SO many Honorable Mentions…

Just here to make everyone eat their words! I told you guys exactly what was gonna happened and y’all laughed, look who’s laughing now 😂😂😂

bummer there’s no L reaction to give this dummy; it’s cute you let internet strangers live in your head rent free for this long though fam!

Notres and parras best of the year for me. Also loved wasted youths. If this gears GR dunks had last years quality, georgetowns would be high on my personal list.

About to finally grab Hawaiis and hopefully grabbing carpets next year.

bummer there’s no L reaction to give this dummy; it’s cute you let internet strangers live in your head rent free for this long though fam!
Your the one who lives in this thread lmao I haven’t been on this site in years. I could careless about rapcoz2134 🤣🤣🤣 just accept u were wrong **** lame asf a grown *** men hating per usual. Always got a lot of nothing to say cuz ya don’t kno **** Have a happy new year doe 💚

Telling someone to “move on” and that “you aren’t a thought in my mind,” after initiating a convo over a random quote from over three years ago, is definitely one of the most nonsensical and hypocritical things I’ve seen in a while.
Cuz u give someone a response they been on ur mind for 3 years? No just like I said 3 years ago just wait and see, the time has come and i have responded. Y’all be lame 2. Love to throw insults instead of just say I was wrong. WEIRD Y’all gotta stop crying and just admit they was wrong. Y’all always got a lot to say, just like 3 years ago everyone said ur “wrong” I come back and say y’all was wrong and I’m wrong? Weird asf. If y’all don’t want nobody to say nothing bac to y’all be quiet simple rule my mom taught me. Like y’all really think someone focused on y’all? Grow *** man? Get a life!I sign into my account and see someone DM’d me saying u were right so I thought oh let me see what all the doubters got to say now, cuz I didn’t say much when I was doubted cuz I knew time would tell. You have a good New Years tho bro plz get that hate out y’all heart 💚

Last edited:
Cuz u give someone a response they been on ur mind for 3 years? No just like I said 3 years ago just wait and see, the time has come and i have responded. Y’all be lame 2. Love to throw insults instead of just say I was wrong. WEIRD Y’all gotta stop crying and just admit they was wrong. Y’all always got a lot to say, just like 3 years ago everyone said ur “wrong” I come back and say y’all was wrong and I’m wrong? Weird asf. If y’all don’t want nobody to say nothing bac to y’all be quiet simple rule my mom taught me. Like y’all really think someone focused on y’all? Grow *** man? Get a life!I sign into my account and see someone DM’d me saying u were right so I thought oh let me see what all the doubters got to say now, cuz I didn’t say much when I was doubted cuz I knew time would tell. You have a good New Years tho bro plz get that hate out y’all heart 💚
No hate at all, and Happy New Year to you as well. I’m not saying you’re right or wrong, or even questioning the validity of your predictions. Your spiel on who’s lame, who’s crying, who doubted you had nothing to with my comment. That’s a completely different debate then what I’m even talking about.

All I commented on is the contradiction in you telling dude to “move on” and how he’s “not a thought in my mind,” when he simply responded “rent free” to your bringing up of something from over 3 years ago. If I bring up to someone something that they said over 3 years ago, and when they respond (to something they were clearly not even thinking about), I come back defensively talking about “move on” and “you’re not even a thought in my mind,” I’d expect someone to call me out on my obvious contradiction.

EF3FB2C0-CDF3-48AA-939B-3F4B80D22338.gif

BCFF1456-44EE-49F1-B77F-4023E4CEB44A.png
These are on point
I CAN’T WAIT FOR THESE TO START DROPPING! I pretty much like ALL of the color ways that we’ve been shown of the Ishod so far. I just pray that they’re a comfortable model to wear. If they’re comfortable, I’m copping constantly!

So what was everyone’s dunk of the year?
My vote goes the Carpets.
Parras and Mummy’s would round out my top 3.

I own none of them.☹️
STRAWBERRY COUGHS! Hands down the dunk of the year in my book!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to EVERY single person in this thread! This is the greatest thread EVER! Let’s keep it going another year! NTSB FOREVER!

Back
Top Bottom