2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m pretty much in agreement with most of y’all that Parras were dunk of the year. Shocked that I don’t think anyone has had street hawkers on their lists. Maybe because it was one of the first drops of the year but my list is Parras, hawkers, mummies and coughs tied for third.

Special shout out to Orchard who got me dubs on my number 1 and 2.

No hate at all, and Happy New Year to you as well. I’m not saying you’re right or wrong, or even questioning the validity of your predictions. Your spiel on who’s lame, who’s crying, who doubted you had nothing to with my comment. That’s a completely different debate then what I’m even talking about.

All I commented on is the contradiction in you telling dude to “move on” and how he’s “not a thought in my mind,” when he simply responded “rent free” to your bringing up of something from over 3 years ago. If I bring up to someone something that they said over 3 years ago, and when they respond (to something they were clearly not even thinking about), I come back defensively talking about “move on” and “you’re not even a thought in my mind,” I’d expect someone to call me out on my obvious contradiction.
Fam rent free means someone is constantly on ur mind. Like I said he say some weird **** I got the right to respond. Idk why responding to someone is such a issue when they get off all the verbs they wanna. Idc when I respond bac, it could have been 10 years. They had a lot to say and were wrong, like I said I didn’t say anything then. I’ve returned and I’m here to pop my **** respectfully now and the energy is deflected to “rent free” like I promise you the random naysayer on NT ain’t on my brain daily don’t even know why he thought he was that important 😂

I’m pretty much in agreement with most of y’all that Parras were dunk of the year. Shocked that I don’t think anyone has had street hawkers on their lists. Maybe because it was one of the first drops of the year but my list is Parras, hawkers, mummies and coughs tied for third.

Special shout out to Orchard who got me dubs on my number 1 and 2.
Street Hawkers:
On my Honorable Mention List.

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THESE TO START DROPPING! I pretty much like ALL of the color ways that we’ve been shown of the Ishod so far. I just pray that they’re a comfortable model to wear. If they’re comfortable, I’m copping constantly!

STRAWBERRY COUGHS! Hands down the dunk of the year in my book!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to EVERY single person in this thread! This is the greatest thread EVER! Let’s keep it going another year! NTSB FOREVER!
On the Ishod’s, you won’t be disappointed.

Felt these were Appropriate…
804FED5E-D4DC-412B-B0F4-C7F8DAC01C1E.jpeg

Been hearing that those Gato are really confortable but I never could stand how ugly they are 😅
I was on the fence about them for awhile, didn’t like any the crazy color ways or the supremes, but a pair of the orange labels (black white and gum) popped up on tactics for 59.99 so I pulled the trigger simple colorway that matches most, they do have a odd shape to them but it’s grown on me so much

Sorry for not posting the pic of either SBs nor the dunks that were released in 2020/2021, but somehow felt obliged to post the 3rd & my last pair of Pre-SB skateboarding Nikes that I’ve found in the closing storage the other day…
7D6B7F89-181C-4A92-B7C5-3D0784415E6F.jpeg
Dope **** thanks for sharing

Been trying to clean up the messy room after picking everything up from the closing storage and here’s what I’ve found (in terms of Skateboarding) Part 2.
447C765A-BA9F-4319-856A-3D2A163C11C3.jpeg

Sorry for not posting the pic of either SBs nor the dunks that were released in 2020/2021, but somehow felt obliged to post the 3rd & my last pair of Pre-SB skateboarding Nikes that I’ve found in the closing storage the other day…
7D6B7F89-181C-4A92-B7C5-3D0784415E6F.jpeg
so which pair are the Air Choads?

Back
Top Bottom