2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

also picked up the last olive pair in my size at a local spot - these are very nice in person

9E90AB7A-2E98-4CD4-B2A4-4B912A22C6C5.jpeg
TTS?

got my league of legends in. the suede on the left shoe is softer than the right shoe lol. otherwise they are amazing. need to double up

I love being able to help when I can but the fella a page back John00 is the real MVP/GOAT imo. Hes helped countless in this thread. The helping nature of this thread when I started getting into dunks was like it has been today with these ishods and I miss it.

The homie John00 John00 posting up links, just like he has in the past, to cop kicks makes this thread this best of NT. Salute:nthat:

Respect to both of ya'll! That's what this thread is all about and I've ALWAYS loved being able to help out ANY AND EVERY NTSB member!

my order from Xtreme Boardshop got canceled but was lucky one of the local shops near me still had an 11 when I went on my lunch break. Hype was way more than I expected on these. Honestly thought I’d get to try them on and buy them on sale 😂

A8E10088-1E0B-4D28-B647-467AA313F0EE.jpeg

Went true to size, a little on the snug side but bearable…hopefully it will break in. Definitely can’t skate with them while wearing an ankle brace.

Last edited:
first wair
3EC57C3D-C9DD-44B9-84A8-7C585C9FAF63.jpeg
Damn they look clean AF….hopefully they restock on NDC. Was gonna pull the trigger after I got off work yesterday because I couldn’t find my 10% code on my phone 😕. How do they fit, tts? And how do they feel on feet so far? Thanks in advance for the response!

joex joex for me they fit tts, very comparable if not identical to the club 58 model and the bruin reacts that dropped for the Olympics. Feel great on feet, react insole makes em a good every day shoe.

seems that way can't find a size 12 anywhere
Same here took me forever to find a 12. Must be low numbers on big sizes. I kept seeing places with sizes 10 and up.

the dunks are not that special imo, i could wait a few years to cop

the trainers 1s are wayyyy beyond in price what i thought would happen 1 year later, got em for retail on stockx shoulda bought 2 pairs then
Same here, wish I got another at retail but I'm also hoping Nike releases them again on the Sportswear line. Need one closer to OG version of nubuck.

I already tried a couple weeks ago. My order got rejected by SX I believe for being a fake. To hear they’re possibly not coming to the states really sucks. Hope that’s not true. Really need those. Fakes are circulating heavy though apparently.
Good know there's fakes out there. I have a feeling it's a matter of time till they come to the States. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

They’re gonna restock though, like Nyjah’s. Hang in there. What size/color do you need?
Yea, I do have hope that they’re gonna get the nyjah treatment. Was goin for the olives, but I may just hold out for future colorways since I probably won’t be wearing these in the dead of winter in New England.

Back
Top Bottom