2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These…
1259E362-26D1-417C-AEF8-583B443CE0D6.jpeg

to grab this
10ADBF8A-4BCA-4C74-9C3C-7FA89C2E1A05.jpeg

and also found these
9D8B8503-704D-4AAF-9E9C-E53D20BD8BD8.jpeg

Not really impressed with some of the dunks releases lately. Nike really needs to bring back the IDs!
Agreed. Not feeling the Gnars and most of the Paisley pairs. The all over Paisley look nice and if there's a green one with the Paisley swoosh I'd want to see.
Currently on my Dunk list are Chlorophylls and Carpets. Hope chlorophyll drop here and catch at retail, and selling few things at a time to save up for carpets.

Honestly they could’ve done more with this pack… at least emboss a paisley print on the whole shoe or something instead of just the swoosh. We get it, it looks just like black and whites and a poor man’s Syracuse… won’t be surprised to see Kentucky’s and St John’s colorways for the low budget folks.
Yes, but only one of those is an SB.

Agreed. Not feeling the Gnars and most of the Paisley pairs. The all over Paisley look nice and if there's a green one with the Paisley swoosh I'd want to see.
Currently on my Dunk list are Chlorophylls and Carpets. Hope chlorophyll drop here and catch at retail, and selling few things at a time to save up for carpets.
Chlorophyll Dunk SBs are the only thing that I need so far. Only do SBs really, so instantly a NO on all the shown, rumored, and teased non-SB Dunks. The Paisley SBs aren't the worst, but I'd never wear those. Too much Paisley for me personally, not a fan of the color, and the piping doesn't look good to me. Gnarhunters are dope, but don't need ANOTHER all black shoe. The fruit pairs are all cool. Lime SB Low is my favorite, but won't trip if I miss out. Oski's are cool, but I'm good. Out on the Polaroid SB Lows too.

Were These Nike By You Dunk Drops Recently Non-US Releases?

Kept Getting Placed In Canada When Trying To Design And Check Out :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom