Pretty solid list of MLB teams to get dunks so far

Mets
Giants
Athletics
Reds
Phillies
Dodgers
Mariners (via Ken Griffey Mids)

Not sure if I'm missing any, but I'm surprised there hasn't been a Cubs colorway yet considering how popular they are.

damn i wonder if the Phillies have the Liberty Bell inside like the mets has with the big apple

Thats our HR celebration... would be dope

we only seen the bottom and side not inside of the phillies yet (unless i missed them)

Pretty solid list of MLB teams to get dunks so far

Mets
Giants
Athletics
Reds
Phillies
Dodgers
Mariners (via Ken Griffey Mids)

Not sure if I'm missing any, but I'm surprised there hasn't been a Cubs colorway yet considering how popular they are.
hey where can I find an article bout the giants ones? googling just shows me wannabe giant dunks on ebay lol

hey where can I find an article bout the giants ones? googling just shows me wannabe giant dunks on ebay lol

You were probably looking at the right shoe, high top, blue box era I believe.

There were less blatent than Swoosh is being now, because I doubt these Mets or Phillies are MLB approved or anything.

You were probably looking at the right shoe, high top, blue box era I believe.

There were less blatent than Swoosh is being now, because I doubt these Mets or Phillies are MLB approved or anything.
I’ve always wondered about this, it seems odd that Nike wouldn’t want to do a collab like this don’t they make the uniforms for most these teams? Wouldn’t it just be another Nike product? Maybe I’m missing something Idk

Noticed Nike restocked the olive Ishods in small sizes 4, 5-6.5, 8. Still looking for that 8.5 for retail or reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom