2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got into the wait line with 7 min. Thought my Union W streak was about to continue. Made it all the way with "still avail" and once i got to check out it loaded SOLD OUT. Really lame.

this-place-sucks-60days-in.gif

Seeing if there’s anyone that has a size 10 looking for a size 8 to swap 😀

My main priority was to help my buddy get a size 8 and we both got a pair.

site crashed a few times oh well. gonna trade my extra panda dunk + cash for them once the price drop

Got into the wait line with 7 min. Thought my Union W streak was about to continue. Made it all the way with "still avail" and once i got to check out it loaded SOLD OUT. Really lame.
I got that too, but i backed out and picked another size and it went through. Thought i was gonna have to wait in line again.........But nope.

I tried going slow, I guess I have to go like super super slow. Thanks for the tip, appreciate it.

Yeah it’s kind of a tricky thing…Have to go slow and just keep the square as tight around the pic as possible…It’s worked for me on pretty much all these AMM / UNION / Social Status / JJJJound drops that have used this system so far…

Also another pro tip, copy and paste the answer to whatever the question is…The answer is almost always in the question anyway…For me today I got “What color is a yellow taxi?”…The copy and paste saves a couple extra clicks which makes up for the slow pace you need on the draw a square thing…I almost always come in at a 1 or 2 minute wait time on these things now…

Anyway, I’ll shoot my shot for one of the next colorways for you man…Just let me know what color and size…

Back
Top Bottom