2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

UNLA hates me because I **** on their shoes (the 4s look like a kid who dressed himself for the first time) :lol: ill get thru on their website one day. One day....

email confirmation received. when it comes to box..definitely dont go too fast and try to make it as close to the edges of the object as possible

Classic Nike photography tricks. The colors being as muted as they are is disappointing.

Enrico91 Enrico91 The Supreme's quickly became one of my go-to sneakers. Love the fact that the pack was hated on when it initially dropped. Scooped all 3 for around $600.
Absolutely, I truly like them, especially with the white laces.
I also got the red pair and now I’m only missing the silver one.
Don’t know why people disliked them so much.

im usually great on these drops, not today though, hcaptcha did me dirty, by the time I got in 24 minute queue. 🤦🏿‍♂️
Same, what screwed me was I was waiting for the site to be up for desktop but it was all bugged. Then when I realized the site worked on mobile I was too late. Wait time was 51 minutes and it was no way I was winning anything off that. AMM drops are smoother than this.

So what's the consensus on this drop? Good or bad compared to the AMM drops and previous Union drops?
Was trying for somebody else and only had access to the drop on my phone this morning so it was a terrible experience for me. Mobile cops are mad slow for me.
First two Union drops (Union 1 and Noir/Guava Union 4s) were super smooth for me on desktop. Same with the AMM1 drop. Never tried either on mobile.

Hope the Laker colorway of these Dunks is not on a Friday again 🤦‍♂️

Terrible drop, but not the worst.
it's only going to get worse, domain switch drops are being adapted to big time!
even the early link was being passed around!
Screenshot_20220211-123354_Discord.jpg

it's only going to get worse, domain switch drops are being adapted to big time!
even the early link was being passed around!
Screenshot_20220211-123354_Discord.jpg

I remember reading that once somebody knows the store's Shopify webstore link, they won't need to know what the new domains are since it all gets routed back to the Shopify webstore.

Scriptwriters for bots will always adapt no matter what method these boutiques use which is sad. The only solution would be FCFS in their storefronts which doesn’t solve the backdoor issues, people that live in cities where their sneaker chances are low or covid

Scriptwriters for bots will always adapt no matter what method these boutiques use which is sad. The only solution would be FCFS in their storefronts which doesn’t solve the backdoor issues, people that live in cities where their sneaker chances are low or covid
I'd rather deal with the online nonsense over the line up!

Needed a 12, wound up with an 8. I was on mobile so I can’t be all that mad. Drop was kind of ****ed from the jump. This was my favorite pair of the pack, hopefully I can find a swap without having to add too much.

Only got on NT now. Was all smooth this morning with a 4 min wait time, but then I kept getting a billing address doesnt match error even though it was. Try to go back and correct contact info and still kept getting errors, tried different cards, etc. Charges pending, but never got confirm screen since it kept giving that message before eventually going oos. Such bs since I did everything right and got through right away when still had stock too. Wife had a 18 min wait time so naturally that was a wrap, but damn.

Needed a 12, wound up with an 8. I was on mobile so I can’t be all that mad. Drop was kind of ****ed from the jump. This was my favorite pair of the pack, hopefully I can find a swap without having to add too much.
Same here. Ended up with an 8 right before the entire release "sold out" and I'm looking for a size 11.5/12. I'm praying my order doesnt get cancelled

Back
Top Bottom