2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Only got on NT now. Was all smooth this morning with a 4 min wait time, but then I kept getting a billing address doesnt match error even though it was. Try to go back and correct contact info and still kept getting errors, tried different cards, etc. Charges pending, but never got confirm screen since it kept giving that message before eventually going oos. Such bs since I did everything right and got through right away when still had stock too. Wife had a 18 min wait time so naturally that was a wrap, but damn.

If I recall correctly from some other drop, might've been the Union trails4 raffle, I believe the billing issue has to do with zip code. Gotta use the additional 4 numbers or something like that.

SNKRS pass scoop

C275CC06-030D-4006-9453-413164EC97E4.jpeg

There’s no way they’re done with the LA raffle. I’ve yet to see a winner over size 9
same thing they did with the taupe 4s. no raffle winners for anything over like a 9 or 10. the big sizes in those were legit not sold to the public

Which colorway out of the Union Passport is yall favorite?
Pistachio, Psychic Blue, and "laker"

Also.. where do yall think these Pistachios gonna settle at?

If I recall correctly from some other drop, might've been the Union trails4 raffle, I believe the billing issue has to do with zip code. Gotta use the additional 4 numbers or something like that.
It tries to correct your address but i kept what i put and declined their correction. You should’ve been ok after that.

Kept getting bumped back to the main page after clearing captcha and by the time I got in queue, it was a 15 min wait. Really want the blue colorway out of the 3. Hope I hit on that drop.

Congrats to all who took the W.

It took me over three years to find my '03 pistachios. In total I saw three size 11s and two size 12s (could fit either, never saw my true size 11.5 listed once). Two of the size 11s and one of the size 12s sold before I could hit up the seller in time, one of the 12s was astronomically priced, and one of the size 11s is what I wound up getting.

At least if you really want these union things they're out there in abundance. Like I always say, **** the hunt.

Only got on NT now. Was all smooth this morning with a 4 min wait time, but then I kept getting a billing address doesnt match error even though it was. Try to go back and correct contact info and still kept getting errors, tried different cards, etc. Charges pending, but never got confirm screen since it kept giving that message before eventually going oos. Such bs since I did everything right and got through right away when still had stock too. Wife had a 18 min wait time so naturally that was a wrap, but damn.
Same thing happened to me

Back
Top Bottom