1644884707660.jpeg
1644884722333.jpeg
1644884738836.jpeg
1644884754524.jpeg
1644884770224.jpeg
1644884786743.jpeg
1644884803127.jpeg
1644884816078.jpeg
Not bad, but just OK IMO. Super GS looking to me. Like something my little nephews would wear. Color palette and blocking is just very kiddie for my style/tastes. Both the Marge and Homer Dunk SBs had colors that are more faded and more muted. But the heavy use of bright and vibrant versions of the primary colors of red, blue, and yellow, on any shoe or clothing, will always look like something a kid should wear to me.

Regardless though, good luck to those after them. Hopefully they aren’t too hard to obtain for those of you that want them.

Mine came this way too had the same thought and even thought maybe someone got me but apparently that’s how a lot came

didn’t they all come in the GR teal box? Mine came like that from the local shop. Didn’t know anyone else who got different.

Also, got email from Union for local raffle size 11

So I got the Ishod Wheats in today and they look so good.

I ordered my TTS for everything Nike (I have narrow feet and wear 11 in Dunk lows/highs, AM97, SB Gatos, Flyknit Trainers/Racers, etc., so I ordered an 11), and they just don't fit right...

I walked around my bedroom for a minute and immediately realized they were tight (especially on the top of my feet near my toes), even loosening up the laces.

I'm really considering sending them back (unless someone needs an oop in here - I'd recommend them for someone who's normally a 10.5)...

For those that have them, do they break in?

Really bummed because they look so good and I love the tech integration, but I'll just put the money towards a pair of Fog lows (unless someone wants to trade their size 11 Fogs + cash on my end)...
01A3C9AA-98A7-4A87-B2D9-BB096F00BCCD.jpeg

Last edited:
If you had an oos checkout link for Union dunk, try to check out. Search "inventory issues" in your history.

So I got the Ishod Wheats in today and they look so good.

I ordered my TTS for everything Nike (I have narrow feet and wear 11 in Dunk lows/highs, AM97, SB Gatos, Flyknit Trainers/Racers, etc., so I ordered an 11), and they just don't fit right...

I walked around my bedroom for a minute and immediately realized they were tight (especially on the top of my feet near my toes), even loosening up the laces.
I wear an 11 in all nikes too and they fit so awkward. they felt a 1/2 size too long and with as tight as they were there was no way you could size down

it kinda feels like they messed up the sizing on the range, like they had a size 9 sample all worked out and then screwed up the proportions to scale out a full size run

I wear an 11 in all nikes too and they fit so awkward. they felt a 1/2 size too long and with as tight as they were there was no way you could size down

it kinda feels like they messed up the sizing on the range, like they had a size 9 sample all worked out and then screwed up the proportions to scale out a full size run
It's the insoles.

They're too chunky and push your foot into the upper. I don't really want foam anyways (I prefer Vans, AJ1s, and Dunks for their flat, non compressible soles for general all around use), so I took the React insoles out and put in some Flyknit Racer insoles and they fit so much better.

Still debating actually wearing/keeping them though...

Back
Top Bottom