2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
B0243BA2-0689-4BC6-98DB-96B4F9FE42AB.jpeg

That’s pretty much every store in the Charleston area to be quite honest. I never win any of their raffles.
Yup, I had a homegirl go to Footlocker in Northwoods Mall yesterday. She said one of the women employees had on a pair of the 1s that released yesterday and they were already all the way beat down.

She said someone offered to sell her a pair but not to tell people where she got them from or post on IG smh

Those still looking for the Ishod's in olive, they have them in 9, 10, 11, 11.5. Was able to order my 8.5 I've been trying to find for retail. Let's hope they ship.

Missed it :frown:. Any more leads on these for retail NT :nerd:?

Black and grey FSR.

I’m feeling em for retail

Love paisley and it’s not too loud of a paisley
I dig the Paisley but that piping looking worse on feet. Thought it be not so bad from the initial pics.

Still praying for a Chlorophyll drop in the states! Only dunk that's worth me trying to go for right now.

I’m feeling em for retail

Love paisley and it’s not too loud of a paisley
I love paisley too. It’s just this color of paisley that I’m not a fan of. But give me classic, two color paisley. This multicolored paisley of a brown base, with what looks like a dark green or olive, blue, and pink, is my issue. It looks like something I would’ve seen on old upholstery in a family member’s home when I was a kid. That doesn’t make it inherently bad IMO, but not something I’d personally wear on my feet.

Never owned a pair of dunks. My son is interested in them now. Have these always sold out right away? I haven’t been able to get any for him and he just wants a basic colorway.

Never owned a pair of dunks. My son is interested in them now. Have these always sold out right away? I haven’t been able to get any for him and he just wants a basic colorway.
Since about late 2018/2019 yeah pretty much to awnser your question, your best bet is staying up to date with the releases your interested in and not to beat around the bush but it’s pretty much impossible and comes down to luck most of the time, or theres the resale route (eBay, stockx, flightclub something along those lines) but be prepared for price shock, there’s also raffles but again the odds are about the same as a manual cop but I follow raffles mostly just for the fun of it 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom