2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grabbed the Supreme navy/red dunks from a local seller for $220.

Luckily got the Brazil dunks from the supreme sire for retail. Only wanted those two. Not a fan of the white/black ones.
071A570F-8DAD-45F6-9455-06FB8734678E.jpeg

B95BA438-0D81-47A8-B010-E0D76822531D.jpeg

Werd plus the fact that the supreme highs cost like $175 out the door with tax/ship anyway, good snag for sub-250 if you can get em. Black and whites are the only out of the three I care for but not enough to cop.

I did just pay resale on some lows though :lol: copped the cider lows from last year I'll post pics when they're in. Sold my OG ceramics (the time had come) and was able to still have money in the bank after copping ciders.

I don’t know but I’m excited for 2022 and the Nike dunk.I am loving the fruit pack,Bart Simpson dunks,and sunset club 🔥💥🙏

premes meh to me. don't really care all that much that the leather is what we used to get on GRs, al the lettering on those shoes were a no for me.

not really blown away by these kyries either. gonna hold out until someone posts them with the color rubbed off to reveal the "COVID is a hoax" across the heel. then they can be a meme piece for the collection like kyrie is on any team he joins

Back
Top Bottom