2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Dunk Low “Medium Olive”
Release Date: Upcoming 2022

feature image

Nike-Dunk-Low-Medium-Olive-Release-Info-2.jpg

:lol:

They gonna run out of colors (for that color blocking) at this rate. They're dead dropping every shade of every color imaginable :lol:
Only other low in that color blocking I kept is the Syracuse, if I can grab theses I'll be set unless a mocha is released, or a high version. I like when Nike releases stuff I don't like, it saves me 🤑

I hardly buy any of these new dunks but like I want to see them keep coming and coming. Dunks are my favorite silhouette ever (high and low, SB or not). Always have been, always will be. I will never get tired of new pairs releasing and I will always be searching for ones I missed out on. Y'all rather have the alternative, no dunks period?

I've echoed this in am1, aj1, af1 thread, too. More colorways and more releases is a GOOD thing, especially for flagship silhouettes like those. The more they make, the more we as consumers have to choose from if we want to buy. WASHED KING WASHED KING I think what adidas did with the 350 is a good thing, too. I never wore a yeezy in my life but I ain't upset at everyone who wants them getting theirs.

I hardly buy any of these new dunks but like I want to see them keep coming and coming. Dunks are my favorite silhouette ever (high and low, SB or not). Always have been, always will be. I will never get tired of new pairs releasing and I will always be searching for ones I missed out on. Y'all rather have the alternative, no dunks period?

I've echoed this in am1, aj1, af1 thread, too. More colorways and more releases is a GOOD thing, especially for flagship silhouettes like those. The more they make, the more we as consumers have to choose from if we want to buy. WASHED KING WASHED KING I think what adidas did with the 350 is a good thing, too. I never wore a yeezy in my life but I ain't upset at everyone who wants them getting theirs.

I see what you're saying and I have no problem with a company meeting the demand for their product. I don't want fake scarcity in the slightest.

My issue is when it feels like we're getting skimped out on and being given a worst product with the same/or higher price than before.

:lol:

They gonna run out of colors (for that color blocking) at this rate. They're dead dropping every shade of every color imaginable :lol:

Giving it the d*** yeezy 350 treatment. My god Nike let it breath.
Other than the Iowas I grabbed a couple years ago, I haven’t and am not buying any of these different Non-SB Dunk Highs or Lows, but keep it coming Nike. It doesn’t bother me ONE BIT if they release every color in the rainbow, and keep re-releasing them.

A theory that I can't possibly prove:

Nike flooding the market so they kill the hype to get us to buy other (more expensive) pairs.

They could just as easily put most of those colorways in NBY and call it a day but nah.

These are fire … haven’t even been keeping up kicks lately .

Do we think current resell prices are settled or will they drop ?
Hard to say. Usually you want to try and make a deal when most pairs are in hand but this release was kind of spread out. SNKRS pairs are being delivered as we speak so now wouldn't be the worst time.

Back
Top Bottom