2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was able to hit all colorways for retail. Pistachio and court purple on the union website and Aragon’s on SNKRS. At first I wasn’t as excited for this collection but when they started coming in, I changed my opinion. Need to see shoes in person before I write them off.
9EF953F0-4DB3-4DAE-BC0E-8F54C7299CCD.jpeg

89B8962A-4084-4AD8-B6C1-AD4FEA99891E.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I rocked what are, IMO, one of the best Dunk SBs of the past 5 years, the Dunk SB Low VX1000s. They’re an Orange Label release, so they look and feel like really good quality, they look great, and the story and execution of that story is dope. Especially since my love of Dunk SBs is rooted first by a love of skate videos and skate culture that my homeboy put me onto when we were kids, these are a must. I gotta wear these more, as they’re amazing IMO.
C1C3AD80-5AED-41B1-92BF-4ACA71258469.jpeg

6E98D370-C48B-48E6-A43B-89DBA425FCA8.jpeg

5F27990B-F9CB-4D8D-AA96-50E1DC17C211.jpeg
Welcome to the Family..
4E127583-8F8A-4294-9961-3DF9B3604A2A.jpeg

Quartersnacks to the office today

E1FD765E-B602-4DD5-87EE-21FA37056BCF.jpeg

this reads like you just carried these shoes in your hands so you could set them on the window for the pic lol

also inb4 avos tear away to green... and then the green color rubs off to an unappetizing brown/black just like a real avocado! they playing out this tear/rub off design pattern its only logical that they combine the two

I never really liked them at first but they definitely grew on me. I picked them up today from a local shop for under $350.
CEE7E3F0-EBD9-40D4-9F92-F5B1962FC550.jpeg
I’ve always wanted to like these, but between the colors and this front half, back half Todd Bratrud color blocking (which I’ve never been a fan of), these have never been that great looking to me. This pair is such a great case study of exclusivity and hype. When the rumors were that these were scrapped for whatever reasons, and all the hoopla and fervor around them, they were “grails,” super coveted, and people were cashing out big time to have what they deemed as some type of unobtainable pair. But once they actually released, the hype on them, and the way they were perceived has DRASTICALLY changed. Even their secondary market prices is wild, as they’re relatively cheap compared to most Dunk SBs that drop these days, especially compared to other 4/20 drops.

Took the L on Polaroids on SNKRS yesterday. Local seller has them for them for $215. Feel like I should grab because it will be one I'll regret passing on down the line.

Such a dope shoe.

Still waiting for Goat to send my Dunk Chloro's .. today is day 4 and nothing saying they are on the way. Love how they make you wait while the price shifts even though it's pretty clear that the scumbag seller isnt shipping. Hate having to cop from these POS places. :smh:

Seems like you either love or hate the Polaroids, haven't seen one person say they're just "ok" lol.
I'm on the hate side :lol:
They’re just OK to me. I personally passed on them easily, as the blocking isn’t great IMO, but I don’t think that they’re the worst. Just not for me.

Back
Top Bottom