2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Rocked my 2005 UNLV Dunk SB Highs today. The 2005 SB iteration of the BTTYS pack is by far the best version of all the BTTYS Dunks IMO. The suede overlays are everything.
2C1CDF32-C42C-4371-8B17-41AA9762AE71.jpeg
E0CBCA68-8367-4020-AE81-9ADAE6AF3989.jpeg

These came in today from SNKRS. As far back as I can remember every draw I entered until this pair resulted in a loss. So I was caught off card when I got the “got ‘em” screen.

I do remember entering every Kobe fade to black shoes in 2016 but I’m sure the draw started before those but never won anything until last week.

Always a first for everything.
DCA3A1CB-4686-4707-BFE0-83094A87AA42.jpeg

These came in today from SNKRS. As far back as I can remember every draw I entered until this pair resulted in a loss. So I was caught off card when I got the “got ‘em” screen.

I do remember entering every Kobe fade to black shoes in 2016 but I’m sure the draw started before those but never won anything until last week.

Always a first for everything.
DCA3A1CB-4686-4707-BFE0-83094A87AA42.jpeg
Draw started for OVO 10’s and anyone who could actually get a draw in won as the site was crippled. It was super sloppy. But I say that to say since then I’ve only one a single draw and it was for some crappy marina blue Jordan 1’s :frown: I haven’t gotten a retail sb dunk in 3 years I’m fiendin man :frown:

Still waiting for Goat to send my Dunk Chloro's .. today is day 4 and nothing saying they are on the way. Love how they make you wait while the price shifts even though it's pretty clear that the scumbag seller isnt shipping. Hate having to cop from these POS places. :smh:
Did you contact goat and ask them to see if they can find you a replacement seller to fulfill the order? I had a similar issue a while back and they were able to help me out.

Usually on the Jordan side of these forums, so excuse my ignorance; Does anyone know when/where the Dunk SB low "Blueberry"s are going to release?

Usually on the Jordan side of these forums, so excuse my ignorance; Does anyone know when/where the Dunk SB low "Blueberry"s are going to release?
That pack was rumored as the 420 release, but considering we're 6 days a way, I would say that's not happening.
Probably in the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom