2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Mexican Independence Day.
07A16FB0-A04B-48DE-834A-F9AB2664E716.jpeg

Did y'all enter right at the drop? Or wait a few min?
I tried the mobile app at 9AM CST and it was loading for a long time. Closed it out and all other apps I had open and retried. When I was able to enter it was maybe a min or 2 after the drop. But also I wear size 14 so quantities/demand is just different.

When I try on mobile app it says pending. How do I manually enter again when it’s pending?
You can't. It means your account is attempting to make the transaction. You have to wait until it errors out or actually goes through. When I said "manually enter" earlier, I meant I actually had to hit the back button to the product page, select my size again (should be saved) and hit the price/submit button again.

You have to be quick... oftentimes the error out means sold out, or in my case traffic overload and I had to submit again. Got lucky and my size was still there. Seems like it's all luck though. Not sure what Nike's algorithm is of fcfs or how an account is still in line once it gets an error. GL fam. Do it enough, you'll eventually get one.

Back
Top Bottom