2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PSX_20221102_104407.jpg

I just picked up the Kentuckys. They are marked SP.
I have the 2020 Syracuse pair and in terms of leather they are better than the 2022. The new 2022 pairs have better quality than the pandas though.

The shape on the 2022 Syracuse/Kentucky pairs are using the older 2020 shape/build rather than the 2021 onwards

1DAA1276-4449-495A-A470-9CC7561EE1B5.jpeg

On another note, was rocking these Nike By You Dunks today

CFF54E0B-EB00-4160-B00A-C931545BC802.jpeg

Kind of relieved I can pass on the new ‘cuse lows and save some money. I’m not wasting money on the plastic dunks.
So I've worn my Syracuse pair all day today and tbh the leather quality is pretty close to the 2020's...the biggest differences from the 2020 pair is there is less padding in the collar area in these and the lace bag says "Nike" instead of "Nike SB" and that's about it...

part of me wish it was a rub off paint to show the tie dye underneath, vs. having to cut out a panel. I mean I have exactio knives but I just hate having to cut it out.

Agree completely. Plus from the looks of it the layer of leather is a nice cut so it's a complete waste. Also how do you avoid punching through the canvas as well?

Speaking from experience mutilating my union dunks, be prepared with a few diff tools. I think some sharp, small scissors like sewing scissors would be good for the hufs. An xacto knife would actually be pretty bad IMO. Not really able to control and it'd have to be reeeaaally sharp.

Otaku Otaku you can feel that there's space between the leather and layer beneath. Just gotta go slowly and steady. If I were to cut the hufs I'd probably make an initial cut in with a seam ripper or xacto, then try and cut along the edge with scissors.

Someone send me an 11.5 and I'll cut the side panels off, plus wear the shoes for you

Back
Top Bottom