2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don’t what the bleep is going on with Nike and their damn payment system.

Once again, I tried to submit an order for the panda highs and once again got an error message a few minutes later saying there was a problem with the payment processing or something. Same thing happened the last time I tried to buy the highs.

But it’s only the highs that I get that message for. Bought the lows with no problem. Bought a pair of Jordan 1s on Nike.com two days ago with no problem.

…what the heck is going on?

They probably should do Pandas on SNKRS at this point to make it a draw. At least then I know I have a chance. Trying to best people on the Nike app is 0% chance

They need to make enough of them for demand on release day. They know damn well resellers are taking them all. Unless they just flood the market with what is a basic shoe then the cycle continues. They aren’t trying to make it limited because it keeps rereleasing. I miss the days of Eastbay, they knew how to have enough inventory to drive them to the discount rack. Yeah, I’m washed, so what.

welp 10 mins thats a wrap for me ....

They need to make enough of them for demand on release day. They know damn well resellers are taking them all. Unless they just flood the market with what is a basic shoe then the cycle continues. They aren’t trying to make it limited because it keeps rereleasing. I miss the days of Eastbay, they knew how to have enough inventory to drive them to the discount rack. Yeah, I’m washed, so what.
problem is bots is just going to take them all no matter how much they make and if they make way more than the bots can even handle then ppl get snooty and dont want them anymore. I agree tho this should have been a normal drop like the purple ones.

Screenshot_20221202-100038_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom