2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B34C8C99-5FC4-4107-9E18-22DEE0AA6C6D.jpeg

bought two of those green supreme dunks for ~$1400 each (would've actually been three had one of the sellers not backed out; complete blessing looking back at it) thinking their value would just keep going up, and that i'd be able to sell one to offset the cost of the other

still have both to this day, they're worth nowhere near what they used to be, and i ain't even all that crazy about em like i was when i initially bought em

hype is a hell of a thing |l

So dudes spoofing from all over the country for lobsters, winnning and not picking picking up. Make it make sense smh. I’m here in NYC and can’t win **** lol. Seen a dude win in California and fly out to Miami. It should have just been a stash with Bluetooth for those 3 cities. Simple.

bought two of those green supreme dunks for ~$1400 each (would've actually been three had one of the sellers not backed out; complete blessing looking back at it) thinking their value would just keep going up, and that i'd be able to sell one to offset the cost of the other

still have both to this day, they're worth nowhere near what they used to be, and i ain't even all that crazy about em like i was when i initially bought em

did the exact same thing with the black pair. still pisses me off.

D7BB82C9-5438-49C4-AA7A-54D6B05ADC27.jpeg
5184EF3E-D167-4058-85CA-25B04B3FA3C4.jpeg

As promised some on foot shots, getting them on was a fight I can not lie about that but damn once they were on, best way to describe them is a futuristic skate sock, but most definitely in a good way 👌
Maybe I’m biased, but these New Nyjah’s could pass as an Updated E-Cue…
10BC1C87-6061-456C-9F37-1AB3FE633D27.jpeg

Probably because they were modeled after them…Supposedly.
000240C1-BD9B-43D3-A281-4252CFEA1496.jpeg

Last edited:

Appreciate the honesty; I’m sure you ain’t the only one in here 👀 but at least you owning up to it.

Hope you learned the lesson that hype ills and are living in the light now.

Salute 🫡

Appreciate the honesty; I’m sure you ain’t the only one in here 👀 but at least you owning up to it.

Hope you learned the lesson that hype ills and are living in the light now.

Salute 🫡
Back when the holiday Sean clivers were coming out I put up 525 for a pair, instant regret but to my luck (maybe) the dude fell through and ended up refunding the order, pissed but happy at the same time, I paid a large amount (what I felt they were worth to me) for my old spice dunks as well but don’t regret that one at all

Back
Top Bottom