2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

75270438-4AD6-4F0E-A2B5-D0B1B89E31CE.jpeg

would be

parras
strangeloves
carpets
maui wowees
civilists for me
but there have been a lot of great colorways since 2018 crushed isn't top 10 in my eyes tho.

ACGs (in pics, I’ve never seen any of em in person), and chlorophylls are good too.

Parras are great…. Debating moving stuff to grab a pair, I just hate paying that much over retail.

Thinking about picking up a new pair of my B Day next week...debating between Crushed and San Fran HUF's...which do you guys prefer?

carpets and parras perhaps...coughs and habibis both suck ***
Carpets are hands down the best SB high. I love my parras and they seem to have mass appeal. Being linked to the Olympics was a selling point when they dropped. Habibis I’m gonna argue are better than Parras though. The strawberry cough do kinda suck but in a good way. They’re a crazy shoe. And sometimes I wish I never wore my pair but have really good memories of the times I have worn them and the reaction they’ve gotten lol.
would be

parras
strangeloves
carpets
maui wowees
civilists for me
but there have been a lot of great colorways since 2018 crushed isn't top 10 in my eyes tho.
Strangelove are the only fruit stripe flavor I don’t own but still think about. The one that got away. Civilists are cool too I guess. Maui wowie def underrated. You gotta freak em to be a legit contender. They’re not on this list in plain form. Trippin on crushed not being top 10. What’s above it? I will say though, the leather on the crushed dunks is garbage. My only complaint. Still my favorite dunk from the past few years but quality wise there’s a lot better and I’m very biased living in DC and skating freedom :lol:

These my favorite fruit stripes I own in order of most to least favorite (top to bottom).
159AC4D7-5987-4BD4-959F-0BD53F78E6A0.jpeg

Best quality materials/details with a non-subjective viewpoint though it’s Travis > Carpet > Habibi. And I don’t own strangeloves but feel like they’d top that list.

I don’t own them but we’re talking about standout SBs from the past 2 years and not one mention of the Gundams, Magnus Walkers, or VX1000s?? All those pairs seem dope to me. And I know they’re simple but I love the Pink Pigs. Otherwise I agree with all the other pairs that have been brought up

Last edited:
VX-1000, parra, huf, safari, reverse skunk, green supreme low, and mummys are my personal standouts since 2020. Only copped huf and safari (since sold). Been some really really good pairs the last couple years though.

My 2022 SB/dunk cops were twin peaks, union reverse city attacks, c&k's, vapors, and SF huf lows. Happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom