2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Two guys now recently in this thread thinkin they're gonna be exempt from nike factory flaws because they paid resale :lol: these middleman services are for legit checking not for quality checking

People probably offload their defective pairs for resale, hoping StockX, GOAT, or whatever consignment shop don't give a **** :lol:. So I'd say your odds of getting some kind of defect are probably higher than normal if you pay resale :rofl:

It speaks very much to the entitlement culture in the US. I think people often forget that they are paying $3-4-5-600 for something that costs $100 retail (and $35-50 wholesale - you can do the math on how much of that is materials/labor/packaging/logistics). Yes they may be $600 shoes, but they're not really $600 shoes either

I "had to" hoop in my OG huf highs when I was a freshman in college. I didn't realize we were gonna have courts for pickup games on campus, so all I packed was a couple pairs of janoskis and dunks. Can't beat the traction you get with dunks and 1s on court

All the SBs of 2022.
BF3FDD82-B031-4A01-98EF-5F05A5AB5BF2.jpeg
A9857979-ACDD-421E-B3DF-35FE4AF8D7E1.jpeg
0C4DDF06-443A-476F-B6C0-150DE6556E29.jpeg
32C3025F-417C-448A-94B8-2DD91606E8A8.jpeg
0E6ABA91-1E2F-47B7-96F4-EE975284A4A4.jpeg
6631220B-C66F-41CC-A31C-3F5B027F2369.jpeg
45707007-911F-4C35-A9F4-DA44FB6ECF5C.jpeg
9AE6005C-AD47-4B49-AC7B-C4D493BF250D.jpeg
FFFE9DB0-8F96-47D2-8DE4-61F9C1945564.jpeg
3421E4C7-8B25-45EF-A8C7-F395E3390893.jpeg
Really wanted the Why So Sad on the restock last week. Damn SNKRS wouldn't let me submit payment :frown:

…..three posts in a row.

For anyone looking, some ishods are on sale on Nike, use code CHEERS for an additional 20% off. Rugged orange pair ends up $56 before tax.
Yeah it’s honestly more the massive insole that makes them so tight. Loosening the laces a lot helps. But you could always swap the insoles.

I'm late but Ishods run slightly long length wise but super narrow in the toe box. So TTS is probably the best route but you'll need to break them in.
Might have to try to break em out asap so I can return if needed.

So I FaceTimed with my three nephews today, to wish them a Merry Christmas.

Two of them are 12-year-old burgeoning sneakerheads and they’ve been hounding me to get the panda dunks for months now. Uncle Davey wasn’t going to be cool until he had the pandas. They made that very clear.

So we’re talking and I say, “hey, guess what Uncle Davey has on feet tonight?

And I pan down to reveal the pandas, in all their synthetic, plastic leather glory.

And my nephew Fletcher goes, “meh…the kids at school all say the pandas are only for rich kids who want to look cool. I guess they’re kind of played out.”

Bleeping little *******.

…as soon as I got off I unsubscribed from his TikTok channel.🤬

Ok guise so for those that have them , the consensus is half size down on EBays?? I could be wrong but only saw one brethren say that his fit a bit big. Wanna be as close to sure as possible

Two guys now recently in this thread thinkin they're gonna be exempt from nike factory flaws because they paid resale :lol: these middleman services are for legit checking not for quality checking
My girl got them from flight as a Xmas gift. I have never paid resale if I miss I keep it moving to the next release. As far as the flaws I think if you pay resale you should get a flawless pair or it should be disclosed as they do on goat and eBay. I’ve gotten plenty of pairs with factory flaws direct from Nike and just rolled with it but I think if your paying resale it should be different.

Do SB’s run TTS?
You'll have to be more specific. Assuming you mean SB dunks and not all SBs. But there has been variance over the years. In my personal experience, SB dunk lows in recent years fit snug and I prefer to go up a half size. Highs have a little more room. Older SB dunks, blue box and prior, fit me more TTS. Non-dunk SBs like blazer, bruin, and janoski fit pretty snug on me as well. Can do my true 11.5 but prefer 12.

Still searching for a sz 11 on the why so sads. Pls dm me if anyone has a pair they wanna oop. First sb in a long while, assuming 0.5 size up still (im a tts 10.5). Thanks fam!

My girl got them from flight as a Xmas gift. I have never paid resale if I miss I keep it moving to the next release. As far as the flaws I think if you pay resale you should get a flawless pair or it should be disclosed as they do on goat and eBay. I’ve gotten plenty of pairs with factory flaws direct from Nike and just rolled with it but I think if your paying resale it should be different.
It’s all the same supply tho.

Back
Top Bottom