2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E0303E1A-A2D1-4582-810F-85DC3972DDD1.jpeg

Anyone with the Be True SBs able to get some natural wear or Patina with the material? Or is it super tough with normal wear and tear?

I definitely noticed that as well. Was that ever an issue before?
I dont ever remember hearing about it on other pairs. Hopefully leaving em off for a bit will help.

Anybody else get a “We didn’t forget about order” email from Nike? Got one Saturday for my orange lobster Dunk order and nothing since. Hoping it’s just due to holidays.
It’s the holidays. I received an email for another order, shoes showed up within the week. They’re just covering themselves in case it does actually take longer than expected.

Anybody else get a “We didn’t forget about order” email from Nike? Got one Saturday for my orange lobster Dunk order and nothing since. Hoping it’s just due to holidays.
As I see Raji Lowenthal Raji Lowenthal post above (congrats!), I was in the "we didn't forget about your order" camp, and just got a cancellation notice from Nike an hour ago. luckily, i hit at my local a few hours after the SNKRS drop last week (for a half size up which i'm still keeping), but i'm very disappointed my TTS pair got cancelled.

hopefully the rest of you still waiting get yours.

I have to say I've seen this more than a few times (from Nike in general, not just SNKRS), and about half of the time they've cancelled. Currently have the Navy Jordan 4's in the same situation.

At least 3 times, they've cancelled my Nike.com order because they were "out of stock" - and the same item pops up a few days later as in-stock....

I have to say I've seen this more than a few times (from Nike in general, not just SNKRS), and about half of the time they've cancelled. Currently have the Navy Jordan 4's in the same situation.

At least 3 times, they've cancelled my Nike.com order because they were "out of stock" - and the same item pops up a few days later as in-stock....

That's weird. I've gotten dozens of these "we didn't forget about your order" emails this year and they've always delivered every single time.

Receiving that invoice from Concepts had me feeling like Charlie w that "golden ticket"...
My pair arrived today, only thing bad I noticed was the scuff mark on the Nike tag. I won't complain bc I I'm not that guy.
My Lobstahs came w #BattleScars.

Attachments

• Wonka-Charlie-Ticket.jpg
    Wonka-Charlie-Ticket.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20221227_190932.jpg
    20221227_190932.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 27
  • 20221227_190152.jpg
    20221227_190152.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20221227_190431.jpg