2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Beijing is well, Beijing lol. These cats are in the Southern US. I’ll take my chances with Goat 🤣
I mean. The south of the US ain’t exactly anything to write home about. I will refrain from calling it trash since there’s awesome NTers from the south.

I mean. The south of the US ain’t exactly anything to write home about. I will refrain from calling it trash since there’s awesome NTers from the south.
No disrespect to Beijing, wasn’t my intention. I’m just saying idk how a legit store in the US can sell at least 150 lobsters without the box. Where are they getting these shoes from??

la brea undftd location shock drop
E86529E9-1812-4C6A-BC0E-7266B562D626.png

for shoes that come in regular boxes like all the other releases and this one is limited, I wouldn’t mind the shop selling it without the box for retail (or less lol)

But if the shoe comes with a special box and the shop doesn’t give you the box, I’d probably be more vocal and angry about it

GOAT has rejected multiple pairs from me cause of a dent on the shoebox, but apparently a dent on the actual shoe is ok smh.
3E934D8D-ED39-43E3-9E7A-A2C6FACC5BDE.jpeg
03BCCBEF-5F54-4B54-BECA-4CB504566BE7.jpeg
B14AF204-31EB-4F72-8450-20153AA91CFB.jpeg

I already feel like a clown for paying re-sell for these plastic shoes, but wasn’t expecting a whole dented/crooked shoe. :sick:
Was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother and now GOAT is trying to charge me to return them and doesn’t want to refund the original shipping. :smh:
***UPDATE***
GOAT acknowledged these shouldn’t have made it thru and told me to send them back for a full refund.
I sent them yesterday and they were delivered today.
already got the credit back in my account less than 24 hours later.
Im just glad they made it right. I got another pair on the way now.

Also, has anyone ever placed an offer on GOAT that was accepted for less than what you offered? I offered the same amount on the pandas as my previous pair and when I checked my email, the price accepted was $6 less than my offer.
I’m definitely not complaining, but that’s never happened before.

Ever heard of Christmas? Biggest snowstorm in decades? Relax for a bit as it is out of your hands.
Fr. Almost crashed twice cause the roads were so icy/slick. Went off the road once and missed a tree by a few inches and then I almost hit someone head on, on the gravel road I live on. We both slammed on our brakes and a started sliding towards each other. Of course this mf refuses to back up to the next driveway so I had to backup, but I was on a hill. Started sliding down that ish like crazy, I was flooring the brakes and even threw on the parking brake.

And I was in a Jeep renegade with 4x4

So yeah I definitely can’t blame delivery drivers for the holdup.

Back
Top Bottom