2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those cords were one of the semi-recent gr releases that started the hype. Seemed once those dropped, it got more difficult to grab pairs.
to me it was the last "easy" release. that i remember. i went to an in person raffle for dog walkers where the store had them, and everyone left instead of picking them up. ndc also had a pretty easy random drop.

Yall see these bagel dunks on snkrs? Kinda cool I like them. Not sure if I'll cop tho.

Screenshot_20230105-104008_Chrome.jpg

Was able to secure a pair of the GR white SB Dunks from Premier. Now to find a black version. These will be my beaters.

Time flies, as I can’t believe these things will be 9 years old this month!!! Love these 2014 CNY Dunk SB Highs.
A6543B86-2802-4D9B-9CE1-8CA6644F7FE0.jpeg
next best thing if you missed out on the "red octobers", man I calling everywhere trying to get a pair and finally was able to pick up from Ebay

Free $50 Nike Gift Card - Sign Up for Nike Virtual Focus Group​

Nike wants to better understand our members' preferences and expectations related to text message (SMS) marketing.

You're invited to participate in the 1-hour fully digital focus group on Thursday, January 19th at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 PM CST, 5:00 PM PST). Responses are completely anonymous and you will not be required to be on-camera or share your screen. The information you provide will help enhance future Nike member communications. A $50 Nike e-gift card will be awarded to all participants who fully participate and complete the session.

You must be logged into your Nike account to sign up.
https://www.nike.com/experiences/details/1670973043721?

Free $50 Nike Gift Card - Sign Up for Nike Virtual Focus Group​

Nike wants to better understand our members' preferences and expectations related to text message (SMS) marketing.

You're invited to participate in the 1-hour fully digital focus group on Thursday, January 19th at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 PM CST, 5:00 PM PST). Responses are completely anonymous and you will not be required to be on-camera or share your screen. The information you provide will help enhance future Nike member communications. A $50 Nike e-gift card will be awarded to all participants who fully participate and complete the session.

You must be logged into your Nike account to sign up.
https://www.nike.com/experiences/details/1670973043721?
Im in there like swimwear......lol

Back
Top Bottom