2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I sold the turdunken accessories. **** I've sold regular SB boxes, too. Definitely moved a spare pink or silver box for like $25 plus ship once or twice. Just sold my lost and found 1s box for $40. Collectors are crazy.
He’s a theory what if it’s a seller of fakes buying the box to flip for 4-500 and catch a dummy? 🤔

Those Navy (Obsidian technically) Pro Bs were my first Pro Bs (or SBs as they became) I ever owned. I beat those things to death (as beat as someone in a wheelchair can beat a pair of kicks, which just means I wore them ALL THE TIME and that they yellowed magnificently). Gave them to my little sister, who cleaned them up and I think still has them. I re purchased them a bunch of years ago as they were my SB gateway drug, and one of my favorites that I will always need somewhere in the collection.
A29F5305-2E61-45E9-B853-E0525A04AB3B.jpeg
Those are magnificent 🤌

...Surprised nobody brought up this thread just hit 11.000 pages, what an incredible run...
Its definitely had its ups and downs, but I've very much appreciated everyone's knowledge, info, photos and jokes through out these years.
Salute to everyone in here!

Last edited:
Yeah I always thought my SBs and old dunks were gonna be indestructible. But I had one rubber midsole (some old ghost SB highs) that actually cracked, so i've since sold others when they started getting smooth and losing grip to avoid the inevitable. So far I haven't had any stitching fully break or unravel.

Back
Top Bottom