2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F11855FC-2902-4C95-8428-C745AE011A7C.jpeg

Wtf is going on Im not getting notifications for ****
Same here. No J23 notification, no Sole Links notification, no SNKRS notification... I never even saw an "upcoming" or "we're live" SNKRS Live on my feed. Literally nothing. This hobby is really becoming super-frustrating at the exact same time that new releases are becoming less and less interesting.

Same here. No J23 notification, no Sole Links notification, no SNKRS notification... I never even saw an "upcoming" or "we're live" SNKRS Live on my feed. Literally nothing. This hobby is really becoming super-frustrating at the exact same time that new releases are becoming less and less interesting.
Nike did something surprising for once! And the SNKRS live is gone from feed now bc it’s over. Minimal pairs, not declared a full restock , feel like a good way to get people involved watching that show organically.

Nike did something surprising for once! And the SNKRS live is gone from feed now bc it’s over. Minimal pairs, not declared a full restock , feel like a good way to get people involved watching that show organically.
But... how did you even know the "Live" was live lol?

Was on the SNKRS feed. I hit notify me. Was there the last few days. Have you opened SNKRS in the past day or two prior to hearing about these restocks?

Was on the SNKRS feed. I hit notify me. Was there the last few days. Have you opened SNKRS in the past day or two prior to hearing about these restocks?
Yep, opened it a few times the last few days. Opened it at 10am today, actually, too. Nothing about SNKRS Live. Now, I'm on Android, though, and I never even had the ability to view SNKRS Live events until like a year ago, so I'm wondering if it's a Apple vs Android issue.

you guys can forget about any international shop shipping to the US for Nike products. They put a stop on that like 2+ years ago. Some shops was slow to adopt to this Nike policy like Footpatrol and Size? but now they’re all starting to not ship to the US even if the shoes sit and sometimes not only limited to Nike.

Only SNS and End. does US shipping.

And if you somehow get an order in on a EU site for US shipping, they’ll most likely cancel it. Saw a bunch of people get orders in on footpatrol (I believe) for the Jordan 2s thinking they were set, just for the orders to be cancelled days later.

Slam city and shanghai 1 saw hyper limited but near 1:1 recreations. I think the only differences were that they used "new tooling" ....and didn't release properly to the public :smh:

Very small difference in the backtab, but close enough to be called a 1:1. I wonder how many they made?

Grail call! These have been one of my favorite dunks since I started getting into dunks 15 years ago. I prob started looking for em for real about 10-12 years ago, and in all those years I only saw a few pairs of sz 11s. Never any bigger. Dude sniped these from me on ebay in 2017 and hmu last week offering to finally sell em. Unions were adequate consolation prizes (for retail and looking at em side by size, I'm surprised that they matched the color so well. But they pale in comparison to the OGs. s/o to H headdetective I know you got a clean pair on deck, maybe ats kicks ats kicks too? These are a very very special pair to me. I'm feeling blessed.

rca3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom