2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

EEB9DCC4-903A-4F4C-A280-DBB2976FC54B.jpeg

No beef but why black socks?! Wearing black socks with a predominantly white shoe doesn't make sense to me.
yeah idk, I dont own any white socks and im not the type to have like matching socks with the sneakers. just wear whatever i have. I think i would wear black socks if i was trying to match the accent if i did have hype socks.

I saw some college kid wearing the purple lobsters at a downtown bus stop today.

I went home and looked at the prices on StockX and was like…holy funk.

No judgment either (especially if there's a secondary color you are matching with) but for me I've gotta have the same sock color as the sock liner.
I usually try to match the interior, just to hide the lint balls! But also don't think you can go wrong matching socks or laces with the swoosh.

But like many of you, I'm a damned old man wearing SB's - there are no rules!

yeah idk, I dont own any white socks and im not the type to have like matching socks with the sneakers. just wear whatever i have. I think i would wear black socks if i was trying to match the accent if i did have hype socks.

Same, I have a some white socks, but I don't care enough to think about matching them to the shoes. I always found people with overly crazy/matching socks cringey.

I think the only socks I’ve owned for the past 10 years have been black crew Nike socks, anytime I do white it throws me off, I do have a few stance socks and there nice but a bit too thin

I usually try to match the interior, just to hide the lint balls! But also don't think you can go wrong matching socks or laces with the swoosh.

But like many of you, I'm a damned old man wearing SB's - there are no rules!
I am with ya. I am too busy to worry about sock colors FFS. And I don’t rock whites in the desert as they last about a day. Next thing you know people will ***** because you don’t have a pedicure or something. It’s all good with me….

Back
Top Bottom