2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry for the dirty metro pic, "rainbow" socks checking in
IMG_20230221_140911__01.jpg

I have very few solid color black socks
My sock drawer is almost all Stance with some SB socks mixed in
I def fall into the rainbow category and I only try to not clash too much
There are some pairs that I match socks every time (forbes denim highs with green socks)
I will admit I had some Paid in Full socks made to match the shoes
Will see if I can find a pic
Edit: didn’t find the pic I wanted but here you go
36732FB6-6902-4802-9DCE-082562D02153.jpeg

U gotta be like 12/13?

White socks a staple in the summer time with all my shoes since the 90s :pimp:

I never realized some people saw wearing white socks with black shoes as a taboo until recently.

It doesn't make sense because I always visualized white socks being worn with any color shoes since I was born. It only seemed to become trendy with black socks worn with black sneakers in the mid-'90s when NBA players started doing that.

If you look at old photos of Michael Jordan preceding the mid-'90s, you'll see he wore white socks with black shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah I wear whatever socks I feel like.

I’m a true sinner though because I rock the super no-shows with shorts. Let my butter pecan brown skin show the details of these pastel colored kicks in 2023.
My calves are too big for super high socks tbh

few numbers left here:

https://www.dope-factory.com/products/nike-dunk-low-retro-prm-valentines-dr9705-100

Sorry for the dirty metro pic, "rainbow" socks checking in
IMG_20230221_140911__01.jpg

Don't trip about being on a Metro train or bus with some nice shoes on because I'm in the same boat with taking public transportation and wearing my sneakers on them. And wear whatever socks you want with your shoes because it's better than any loser and failure in life who isn't homeless but willingly walks barefoot in public.

Don't trip about being on a Metro train or bus with some nice shoes on because I'm in the same boat with taking public transportation and wearing my sneakers on them. And wear whatever socks you want with your shoes because it's better than any loser and failure in life who isn't homeless but willingly walks barefoot in public.

Dunk low pink foam here:

https://www.dope-factory.com/products/nike-dunk-low-lx-pink-foam-dv3054-600

Back
Top Bottom