2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This might be common knowledge but I just noticed it.
Orange Label SBs have the “support your local” behind the tongue tag. Normal SBs don’t.
I checked my other Orange Label Dunks and they have it too.
Apologies if this was already known.

🚨 Anyone got HUF New York Dunks?
I just got a pair and the outsole looks mad weird on one shoe. Ones detailed and crisp while the other has more rounded puffy edges to the traction pattern and Nike font.
IMG_2334.jpeg
IMG_2336.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg

Peace all.
I’m interested in the ClotxFragment dunks coming up. Should I expect resale to be crazy or will there be reasonable attempts to grab them? I only see them available at Juice for a raffle currently. TIA.

🚨 Anyone got HUF New York Dunks?
I just got a pair and the outsole looks mad weird on one shoe. Ones detailed and crisp while the other has more rounded puffy edges to the traction pattern and Nike font.
IMG_2334.jpeg
IMG_2336.jpeg
IMG_2340.jpeg
I won a pair from my local shop, ended up selling them.
My pair did not have that difference of the out soles tho. I’m hoping yours is just the typical Nike lack of QC

After this, get ready for the Gin Woo’s in a couple years…

Thought that was a girl even after watched the whole video coz my phone was muted. Then, I saw the description attached to the post saying “but don’t let HIS age or size…” and I was like “Wait…, Was that a boy???”… Watched the video again and still couldn’t believe that’s a boy… TBH, didn’t even realize the kid is a fellow Japanese til I googled and learned his last name tho…

Back
Top Bottom