2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those eminem things are some customs. I'm tight I had to see that cornball's page again. Looks like he tagged the guy he made it with and used the why so sad soles.

edit some guy a few pages back posted some nearly identical canvas ID highs that looked even better IMO. No icy sole

Some sizes left at Union.

IMG_3216.jpeg

Light Cognac takedown model, good sizes availble.

Light Cognac takedown model, good sizes availble.

I was excited to get the team gold dunk low which is still available at snipes. Once I received it, I had to send it back. Seems like the white midsole is not glued properly. They are areas where it looks like you can slide a quarter in the midsole. Almost looks like it’s smiling or frowning. I went to a local footlocker and they had the same problem

Attachments

• IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4743.jpeg
    IMG_4743.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4742.jpeg
    IMG_4742.jpeg
    384.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4741.jpeg
    IMG_4741.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_4744.jpeg
    IMG_4744.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 304
I was excited to get the team gold dunk low which is still available at snipes. Once I received it, I had to send it back. Seems like the white midsole is not glued properly. They are areas where it looks like you can slide a quarter in the midsole. Almost looks like it’s smiling or frowning. I went to a local footlocker and they had the same problem
This is the NTSB thread. We’ve been living with worse for a long time.

They need t panda these black and white gums. If anyone got acces to an 8 please send halp

I’m trying to remember all the SB Dunks that were released in collaboration with a musician. Is there anything beyond these folks:
Iron Maiden
UNKLE
De La Soul
Dinosaur Jr
MF DOOM
Quasimoto
Grateful Dead
Travis Scott
Run the Jewels

Back
Top Bottom