2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot I had these. Love the concept but I wish the clear panels were not that thick. :smh:

Nike SB.jpg

Decided to bite the bullet since this was my first time getting NBY access to customize dunk lows. I had the Tiffany dunk design in mind but I wanted to add my own royal twist to it 😅. And of course, Nike decides to send me a last-minute 10% birthday code after I placed my order so I reached out to CS to do a price match along with Rakuten cash back.
Member Orders. Nike.com.jpg
Giving me Pistachio High Vibes…

These looked a lot better on the phone screen 😂

Might return or paint the coral color red

Has anyone made the same exact pair but red where the coral is? Would like to see what it looks like before doing it

Attachments

• IMG_8699.jpeg
    IMG_8699.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 105
I’ve seen him post pics before, always in a basketball jersey at Red Robin.
Forget what I said about fits, and how we shouldn't judge people for what they wear......but goddammit therealest1 therealest1 that pic taken in 2003?? Fam WATER you doing ? Son got the yellow armpit Hanes under shirts under da jersey with da JNCO JORTS......

Yeah nah either fam is 11 years old or he's just trolling us at this point cuz ain't no way a grown *** man is leaving his house dressed like that to go have a meal with da family I refuse to believe that in 2023

Back
Top Bottom